12 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

15 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

16 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Right on Valen-time

Last Valentine's Day, my boyfriend came into my class and was hesitant to come in. He said he had a note for my teacher, so my...

MOD MOD MOD HI Moderator Lynae!! So about my guy friend who likes or liked and he was flirting with me, well all my friends keep telling me he doesn't like me. He was my friend valentine and the card was really cheesy it said "Charmadar is red. Squirtle is blue. If you were a pokemon I'd choose you. Love you Katie!" it was soooo sweet. And my card only said Happy Valentines Day! Katie. So, how do I know if he likes me? Thank you!! <3 coldplay12

Well it did say love you katie...so that may be a sign. However you may need more signs in order to be able to tell if he likes you. Try and flirt and see what it gets you. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by coldplay12 on 2/14/2012 8:26:39 PM

awwwwww.soooo cute!

hey chicas!join my club.Fashion It.fashionists, come and join to chat and trade tips.looking for a VP. thanks

by bubblerain on 2/14/2012 8:01:44 PM

That is the sweetest thing I ever heard I wish a guy could do that for me but alas I have no BF now oh well it'll be in my dreams

by Cellphone1847 on 2/14/2012 7:52:03 PM

by Cellphone1847 on 2/14/2012 7:50:56 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD! My crush is way cute and funny, but only around ME! Otherwise he's quiet. I know he likes me and I think he knows I like him, so what do I do about this! Please n' Thank u!

Keep on flirting! If you do that something will happen. Dont worry Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by lavlo on 2/14/2012 7:46:21 PM

Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
<333,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/14/2012 7:44:35 PM

Wow...that's so cute I think I'm gonna barf...
I'm guessing I'm the only one who's not into stuff like that.

by biffo on 2/14/2012 7:43:48 PM

i love how im only forever alone on valentines day...eh oh well forever alone and proud! Laughing

by nikole141417 on 2/14/2012 7:42:17 PM

Hey girlslife girlies!!! My crush was holding carnations and I thought someone gave them to him but I learned that they were for his mom!!! And then he asked why I didn't buy him a carnation!!! OMG he wanted me to get him one!! I'd rather him give me one but who cares!! And he walked Me to one of my classes Smile Smile BEST V DAY EVER!!!!!

by softballismyBFF on 2/14/2012 7:37:45 PM

that is so sweet, today my bf and bgf both decided to carry my stuff all day long and my bf gave me chocolate flowers

by gizmo001155 on 2/14/2012 7:00:28 PM