Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

10 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

11 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Right on Valen-time

Last Valentine's Day, my boyfriend came into my class and was hesitant to come in. He said he had a note for my teacher, so my...

Forever alone.

by ellie hills on 2/14/2012 6:57:25 PM

awwwwwwwwww

by peewee83 on 2/14/2012 6:51:58 PM

AWWWWWW THAT'S SOO SWEET!!!! I would LOVE to have a guy do that for me! Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 2/14/2012 6:50:50 PM

soooo sweet! why cant a guy ever do something like that for me???

by socestar8 on 2/14/2012 6:50:45 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is so sweet you have a such a good guy Smile.

by aqua27036 on 2/14/2012 5:33:01 PM

that is so totally sweet!!!! I wish I wasn't single on a day like today cause my day was totally depressing. But yesterday this girl was making up rumors about how my friend's boyfriend didn't like her anymore and then in lit they were passing notes cause the teachers don't really care after 12:00 and he said the rumors weren't true and that he liked her because she is sweet, cute, and funny and that he doesn't care about what other people think about the two them dating. I was totally awwing when she told me about this. If only my crush liked me back. Oh well off to Youtube to watch Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging while sobbind and eating some popcorn cause I don't have any chocolate.

by HungerGamesRox99 on 2/14/2012 5:27:58 PM

Wow that's incredibly sweet Smile

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds & Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 2/14/2012 4:43:00 PM

MOD!
hey, happy Valentine's day! I hope you're having a great one Smile
I'm just kind of confused and wondering if I can get an outside opinion...
first, I have to tell you that my first crush was insane. I was obsessed (probably with the idea of being in love). Anyway, after I finally got over him, I didn't find anyone else who gave me intense butterflies.
today, one of my friends asked me out (today! on Valentine's day! isn't that the sweetest thing??) and, being that it was the first time I've ever been asked out in person, it was really surreal. I couldn't say no! so, here I am, and everyone is asking when I started liking him.
so, I didn't like him like I liked that first guy, but I obviously do like him, considering that I kept getting butterflies and feeling high all day. but I can't shake off the fact that I'm not telling the truth...
what do you think?
thank you so much!!

Hmm if you were so excited all day i say give it a chance and see how it goes. But dont say anything like i love you etc unless you mean it. Just have some fun for now! youre young - relationships should be fun. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by millina*girl on 2/14/2012 4:34:12 PM

OMG that is so cute! Talk about a prefect fairy tale ;)

by BoysCheerleadingLife13 on 2/14/2012 4:12:24 PM

Sounds super sweet, but a little bit over the top! Definitely awwww-worthy though! Smile

by mangopie8240 on 2/14/2012 4:07:25 PM