AN HOUR AGO We found the *perfect* sweater weather outfit (inspired by the one and only @karliekloss):

2 HOURS AGO RT @ryanmccartan: Check it out! @girlslifemag exclusive behind the scenes look at #WRITTENINTHESTARS

2 HOURS AGO These #DIY glitter leaves got us like 😍🍁😍🍂

Right on Valen-time

Last Valentine's Day, my boyfriend came into my class and was hesitant to come in. He said he had a note for my teacher, so my...

That is the sweetest thing! Why can't someone do that to me?

by ceahorse on 2/14/2012 4:06:43 PM

awwwww that is sooooooo cute i wanna guy like that!!!!

by asw14 on 2/14/2012 4:02:08 PM

So I think my friends are kinda mean... they are supposed to be my best friends my they never really talk to me. They NEVER hang out with me or invite me to ANYTHING! They have these weekly hangouts and sleepovers that they always talk about and put on facebook, I'm so left out, I want to grow closer to them, not apart but idk what 2 do. Also, my crush, again I'm sick and tired of competing with other girls. I hate looking at girls that r prettier and funnier and comparing me to them when I know I have no chance, I feel like he'll never like me... please help, I'm so confused Srry this is soooo long! thx

Hey chica!

I'm sorry to hear they're being mean, but it's their loss. As hard as it may be, sometimes it's best to let go and find a new set of friends and, who knows, maybe you'll find that you enjoy hanging out with them even more. If your crush doesn't like you for who you are, it might be time to move on and see if there's someone else that's crush-worthy. Beauty is subjective; and and it's nice to believe in yourself enough to know you're great, and you can become better at anything if you want to. Smile

Krupali D.

by erinmm7 on 2/14/2012 3:37:30 PM

Smile that's so sweet!

by ekatia217 on 2/14/2012 3:19:37 PM

omw that was sooo cute!! <33 Laughing

by susper on 2/14/2012 3:18:51 PM

Cuute! Laughing

by fungirl123 on 2/14/2012 1:30:46 PM

That is so sweet!!!!

by pollystar on 2/14/2012 12:56:53 PM

Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!