17 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

18 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

19 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Right on Valen-time

Last Valentine's Day, my boyfriend came into my class and was hesitant to come in. He said he had a note for my teacher, so my...

if my crush ever did something like that he would get suspended from my school. my schools #2 most important rule is : no PDA

by chandler218 on 8/7/2012 11:15:52 PM

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww thats so cute

by maggy2000 on 7/23/2012 5:37:00 PM

Cute(:

by Bailey.kvamme on 7/12/2012 1:07:09 AM

I LOVE that girl's hair! Aww man, I wish I wish I had hair like that!

by potterandthedoctor on 4/12/2012 7:19:12 PM

I LOVE that girl's hair! Aww man, I wish I wish I had hair like that!

by potterandthedoctor on 4/12/2012 7:16:56 PM

That's so cute! My crush was sick on Valentine's Day. Frown

by Gabriella123 on 3/15/2012 8:37:24 PM

awah! so sweet! r u still going out?

by myfatsquirrel on 3/7/2012 5:48:07 PM

so romantic!!.!.!.!.!

by sbnine on 2/28/2012 9:10:57 PM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 3:08:21 AM

Awwwwwwww! THAT'S SO SWEET! Nuff' said!

by katgrace11 on 2/21/2012 1:11:26 PM

Awwwhh!! That's so sweet! For Valentine's Day I got a teddy bear, necklace and chocolate from my boyfriend! <3

by Jaime98766 on 2/19/2012 5:38:56 PM

Awww!That is soo sweet!

by fabsinger13 on 2/18/2012 10:57:07 PM

AWWWW!!! WHen i start to date i want a bf like that ;(

by kdpkdp on 2/18/2012 5:13:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so I like this kid and he's really cute, sweet, SUPER nice, and I know that he cares about me a lot. The only problem is that he is my best friends YOUNGER brother. I can't tell ANYONE how I feel about him because it would be a disaster. I'm always with him & we're always talking so I can't just stay away from him or make my feelings go away. When I'm not with him, I miss him a lot. I also hang out with her a lot and when we are with each other he always tags along because they are both really close. Sometimes I get jealous how close they are, even though they are brother and sister. I have no idea what to do. Please help ...

Hey girl,

If you're not sure what your friend will think, why not just talk to her about your feelings? She will appreciate your honesty more if you tell her now rather than having her hear it from someone else. You can't be jealous of their relationship since they're related, but you could always hang out with both of them together!

Meghan D.

by jacinc on 2/18/2012 11:20:00 AM

i wish i had a BF like that

by hockeygirl1999 on 2/18/2012 10:59:42 AM

That boy is a keeper <3

by kenzi143 on 2/17/2012 6:28:08 PM

he's a keeper.

by littlemissfashion on 2/17/2012 10:25:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD I have a question/need advice. I want to text this guy. We haven't talked in almost a year and the last time we talked we got in an argument (over something silly) and I don't know if he was serious or sarcastic. He never texted me back about it, I thought he was mad and didn't text him. Now I want to text him. Get to know him again. I don't know if he remembers the last time we talked and what happened but ya. IDK. Should I text him? If so what would I say (besides hi or hey..)

Hey hillgirl18, yeah I think you should text him. You'll never know what he's feeling about you unless you take a chance. Try texting something like "Hey stranger, it's me (your name). Just textin to see how you been. Write back when you get a chance. Smile" This will let him know you're over what happened and ready to talk again. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by hillgirl18 on 2/17/2012 1:15:44 AM

OMG!!!!! Awwwwww! I'm so jealous!!!

by yumasauras on 2/16/2012 8:44:55 PM

I am so jealous!!! I wish I had a boyfriend even as half as sweet as yours!

by chloefpz on 2/16/2012 8:10:09 PM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cuteee! n romantic! n sweet! n i like ur bf :p

by stars2010 on 2/16/2012 7:55:48 PM

WHAT? I am just jealous...

by topchef88 on 2/16/2012 7:38:05 PM

AWWWW!!!!! SO ROMANTIC!!!!!

by love2live2laugh on 2/16/2012 6:47:24 PM

OMG!!!!! That is soooo sweet... what a great boyfriend!!!!

All I can say is AWWWWW!!!!!

by music191 on 2/16/2012 5:13:27 PM

OMGOSH SO CUTE! Like a lot of girls have been saying: Need more sweet boys like this in this world!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 2/15/2012 9:54:27 PM

AWWWW! That is SOOO sweet!

by AngieAngel on 2/15/2012 9:26:38 PM

Ohmygosh- so sweet!

by 100poodles on 2/15/2012 9:10:43 PM

OMG!!!! My jaw dropped when i read this!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by hockeygirl1999 on 2/15/2012 8:21:45 PM

***Mod*** Today i got my 2st period and i never talk to my mom about this kind of stuff. How do i tell her? Im so scared!!

Hey curlygirl9, don't be afraid to talk to your mom about your period. She's a woman, so she's gone through everything you're going through now, so she'll be able to help you. Just tell her you got it today, I'm sure she'll look forward to helping you and teaching you about it. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by curlygirl9 on 2/15/2012 7:41:58 PM

Cute!!!!

by cupcake8 on 2/15/2012 5:30:37 PM

the world needs more kinds of those kind of boys. you are so lucky. Thats so sweet!

by cupcake8 on 2/15/2012 5:30:20 PM

BEST SWEETIE EVER!

by Makeup Artist #1 on 2/15/2012 5:13:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD So my friend told me that my crush said he liked me, so she told him that I like him. We both know that we like each other, but I don't know what to do now. I tried to talking to him today but it didn't work out. What should I do?

Hey crazydreamer16, wait and see if he does anything. He may be a little shy, so it will take him longer to approach you. Maybe he wasn't responding to you today because he was nervous. So give him a little time. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by crazydreamer16 on 2/15/2012 5:07:02 PM

I'm jealous Smile

by romanticbookworm13 on 2/15/2012 4:58:16 PM

THATS SO CREATIVE! AWWW im serious btw Smile

by oreolover123 on 2/15/2012 4:51:32 PM

Awwwww!

by audz1199 on 2/15/2012 4:23:18 PM

How sweet!!!

by Nancydrew 1997 on 2/15/2012 7:46:49 AM

Awww!!! That is so sweet!! Laughing

by IThinkILoveYou... on 2/15/2012 4:52:55 AM

How cute. I like hearing happy Romance tales.Smile
Tired of all the depressing break up stories. We need to hear all about the positive because, love is about falling HEAD over HEALS, with no safety net. Smile

by i_luv_devin on 2/15/2012 2:04:51 AM

Dang gurl, you're so freakin' lucky, if a boy did that to me, I'd be blushin' and freaking out!!! That is ah-dorable and soooo cutee!!! <3

by smartgirl991 on 2/14/2012 8:55:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD HI Moderator Lynae!! So about my guy friend who likes or liked and he was flirting with me, well all my friends keep telling me he doesn't like me. He was my friend valentine and the card was really cheesy it said "Charmadar is red. Squirtle is blue. If you were a pokemon I'd choose you. Love you Katie!" it was soooo sweet. And my card only said Happy Valentines Day! Katie. So, how do I know if he likes me? Thank you!! <3 coldplay12

Well it did say love you katie...so that may be a sign. However you may need more signs in order to be able to tell if he likes you. Try and flirt and see what it gets you. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by coldplay12 on 2/14/2012 8:26:39 PM

awwwwww.soooo cute!

hey chicas!join my club.Fashion It.fashionists, come and join to chat and trade tips.looking for a VP. thanks

by bubblerain on 2/14/2012 8:01:44 PM

That is the sweetest thing I ever heard I wish a guy could do that for me but alas I have no BF now oh well it'll be in my dreams

by Cellphone1847 on 2/14/2012 7:52:03 PM

by Cellphone1847 on 2/14/2012 7:50:56 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD! My crush is way cute and funny, but only around ME! Otherwise he's quiet. I know he likes me and I think he knows I like him, so what do I do about this! Please n' Thank u!

Keep on flirting! If you do that something will happen. Dont worry Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by lavlo on 2/14/2012 7:46:21 PM

Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
<333,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/14/2012 7:44:35 PM

Wow...that's so cute I think I'm gonna barf...
I'm guessing I'm the only one who's not into stuff like that.

by biffo on 2/14/2012 7:43:48 PM

i love how im only forever alone on valentines day...eh oh well forever alone and proud! Laughing

by nikole141417 on 2/14/2012 7:42:17 PM

Hey girlslife girlies!!! My crush was holding carnations and I thought someone gave them to him but I learned that they were for his mom!!! And then he asked why I didn't buy him a carnation!!! OMG he wanted me to get him one!! I'd rather him give me one but who cares!! And he walked Me to one of my classes Smile Smile BEST V DAY EVER!!!!!

by softballismyBFF on 2/14/2012 7:37:45 PM

that is so sweet, today my bf and bgf both decided to carry my stuff all day long and my bf gave me chocolate flowers

by gizmo001155 on 2/14/2012 7:00:28 PM

Forever alone.

by ellie hills on 2/14/2012 6:57:25 PM

awwwwwwwwww

by peewee83 on 2/14/2012 6:51:58 PM

AWWWWWW THAT'S SOO SWEET!!!! I would LOVE to have a guy do that for me! Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 2/14/2012 6:50:50 PM

soooo sweet! why cant a guy ever do something like that for me???

by socestar8 on 2/14/2012 6:50:45 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is so sweet you have a such a good guy Smile.

by aqua27036 on 2/14/2012 5:33:01 PM

that is so totally sweet!!!! I wish I wasn't single on a day like today cause my day was totally depressing. But yesterday this girl was making up rumors about how my friend's boyfriend didn't like her anymore and then in lit they were passing notes cause the teachers don't really care after 12:00 and he said the rumors weren't true and that he liked her because she is sweet, cute, and funny and that he doesn't care about what other people think about the two them dating. I was totally awwing when she told me about this. If only my crush liked me back. Oh well off to Youtube to watch Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging while sobbind and eating some popcorn cause I don't have any chocolate.

by HungerGamesRox99 on 2/14/2012 5:27:58 PM

Wow that's incredibly sweet Smile

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds & Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 2/14/2012 4:43:00 PM

MOD!
hey, happy Valentine's day! I hope you're having a great one Smile
I'm just kind of confused and wondering if I can get an outside opinion...
first, I have to tell you that my first crush was insane. I was obsessed (probably with the idea of being in love). Anyway, after I finally got over him, I didn't find anyone else who gave me intense butterflies.
today, one of my friends asked me out (today! on Valentine's day! isn't that the sweetest thing??) and, being that it was the first time I've ever been asked out in person, it was really surreal. I couldn't say no! so, here I am, and everyone is asking when I started liking him.
so, I didn't like him like I liked that first guy, but I obviously do like him, considering that I kept getting butterflies and feeling high all day. but I can't shake off the fact that I'm not telling the truth...
what do you think?
thank you so much!!

Hmm if you were so excited all day i say give it a chance and see how it goes. But dont say anything like i love you etc unless you mean it. Just have some fun for now! youre young - relationships should be fun. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by millina*girl on 2/14/2012 4:34:12 PM

OMG that is so cute! Talk about a prefect fairy tale ;)

by BoysCheerleadingLife13 on 2/14/2012 4:12:24 PM

Sounds super sweet, but a little bit over the top! Definitely awwww-worthy though! Smile

by mangopie8240 on 2/14/2012 4:07:25 PM

That is the sweetest thing! Why can't someone do that to me?

by ceahorse on 2/14/2012 4:06:43 PM

awwwww that is sooooooo cute i wanna guy like that!!!!

by asw14 on 2/14/2012 4:02:08 PM

So I think my friends are kinda mean... they are supposed to be my best friends my they never really talk to me. They NEVER hang out with me or invite me to ANYTHING! They have these weekly hangouts and sleepovers that they always talk about and put on facebook, I'm so left out, I want to grow closer to them, not apart but idk what 2 do. Also, my crush, again I'm sick and tired of competing with other girls. I hate looking at girls that r prettier and funnier and comparing me to them when I know I have no chance, I feel like he'll never like me... please help, I'm so confused Srry this is soooo long! thx

Hey chica!

I'm sorry to hear they're being mean, but it's their loss. As hard as it may be, sometimes it's best to let go and find a new set of friends and, who knows, maybe you'll find that you enjoy hanging out with them even more. If your crush doesn't like you for who you are, it might be time to move on and see if there's someone else that's crush-worthy. Beauty is subjective; and and it's nice to believe in yourself enough to know you're great, and you can become better at anything if you want to. Smile

Krupali D.