10 HOURS AGO QUIZ! How confident are you? http://t.co/DECUaJcD21 pic.twitter.com/qw1aemhvcv

11 HOURS AGO Wondering why things are feeling weird within your crew, Virgo? It's written in the stars: http://t.co/ka1pd6zf9N

12 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb

COMMENTS

A perfectly sweet treat: Popcorn, Indiana

Chocolate? Drizzled on popcorn? I think we're in love...

now I want Kettle Corn ;)

by Fish_Lover28 on 3/4/2012 5:02:57 PM

Kettle corn is my favorite!!! I tried to make it once and half of it turned out burned but the other half was ok.

By the way, if you play the trumpet, join my new club for trumpet players!!!! Find the link on my profile. Thanks!!!

by Christineah111 on 2/16/2012 12:42:01 AM

I have the plain one. I love it! Its at costco and better than most kettlecorn. It comes in huge bags and isn't that expensive...after all, it is sold at costco!

by Lexilooloolex on 2/15/2012 7:53:31 PM

omg they sell this AMAZING stuff at costco, my family loved the drizzled black and white kettlecorn, we eat it all in like one night! lol

by fresh princess on 2/15/2012 10:13:27 AM

omg! i love this kettlecorn. ive had the caramel popcorn and drizzled black and white kettlecorn. i prefer the black and white one tho.

by muenessa678 on 2/15/2012 8:34:05 AM

Sounds super yummy!! Though it's probably expensive Frown

by fallsb-ball on 2/14/2012 8:28:22 PM

Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
<333,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/14/2012 7:43:29 PM

I wanna try!

join my club.Fashion It.are you a fashionist?come and join to chat and trade tips.looking for a VP. thanks

by bubblerain on 2/14/2012 6:41:20 PM

i have had their kettlecorn before. DELISH!!!! Laughing

by abcd65649 on 2/14/2012 6:23:15 PM

I have this popcorn before, well the kettlecorn kind and it is SO good! I can't wait to try the other kinds! Seeing this makes me want to go have some, so I will! Smile

by ChicGeek on 2/14/2012 5:27:19 PM