7 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U 💆🏾💁🏾💖 http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

8 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

9 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

A perfectly sweet treat: Popcorn, Indiana

Chocolate? Drizzled on popcorn? I think we're in love...

now I want Kettle Corn ;)

by Fish_Lover28 on 3/4/2012 5:02:57 PM

Kettle corn is my favorite!!! I tried to make it once and half of it turned out burned but the other half was ok.

By the way, if you play the trumpet, join my new club for trumpet players!!!! Find the link on my profile. Thanks!!!

by Christineah111 on 2/16/2012 12:42:01 AM

I have the plain one. I love it! Its at costco and better than most kettlecorn. It comes in huge bags and isn't that expensive...after all, it is sold at costco!

by Lexilooloolex on 2/15/2012 7:53:31 PM

omg they sell this AMAZING stuff at costco, my family loved the drizzled black and white kettlecorn, we eat it all in like one night! lol

by fresh princess on 2/15/2012 10:13:27 AM

omg! i love this kettlecorn. ive had the caramel popcorn and drizzled black and white kettlecorn. i prefer the black and white one tho.

by muenessa678 on 2/15/2012 8:34:05 AM

Sounds super yummy!! Though it's probably expensive Frown

by fallsb-ball on 2/14/2012 8:28:22 PM

Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
<333,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/14/2012 7:43:29 PM

I wanna try!

join my club.Fashion It.are you a fashionist?come and join to chat and trade tips.looking for a VP. thanks

by bubblerain on 2/14/2012 6:41:20 PM

i have had their kettlecorn before. DELISH!!!! Laughing

by abcd65649 on 2/14/2012 6:23:15 PM

I have this popcorn before, well the kettlecorn kind and it is SO good! I can't wait to try the other kinds! Seeing this makes me want to go have some, so I will! Smile

by ChicGeek on 2/14/2012 5:27:19 PM

Would you rather hang with friends than find time to exercise? Why not combine the two and get a bunch of friends to go on a walk or bike ride around town.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Acid reflux is only a problem for adults.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!