Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO #DearCarol, how do I stop my sister from outing me to my crush?! http://t.co/CJvueF4FsG

4 HOURS AGO .@KylieJenner rocks her leggings like a punk princess: http://t.co/iJ7QYk16il

5 HOURS AGO The new way to do your mani requires no nail polish at all: http://t.co/IauTWf0VbC

COMMENTS

A perfectly sweet treat: Popcorn, Indiana

Chocolate? Drizzled on popcorn? I think we're in love...

now I want Kettle Corn ;)

by Fish_Lover28 on 3/4/2012 5:02:57 PM

Kettle corn is my favorite!!! I tried to make it once and half of it turned out burned but the other half was ok.

By the way, if you play the trumpet, join my new club for trumpet players!!!! Find the link on my profile. Thanks!!!

by Christineah111 on 2/16/2012 12:42:01 AM

I have the plain one. I love it! Its at costco and better than most kettlecorn. It comes in huge bags and isn't that expensive...after all, it is sold at costco!

by Lexilooloolex on 2/15/2012 7:53:31 PM

omg they sell this AMAZING stuff at costco, my family loved the drizzled black and white kettlecorn, we eat it all in like one night! lol

by fresh princess on 2/15/2012 10:13:27 AM

omg! i love this kettlecorn. ive had the caramel popcorn and drizzled black and white kettlecorn. i prefer the black and white one tho.

by muenessa678 on 2/15/2012 8:34:05 AM

Sounds super yummy!! Though it's probably expensive Frown

by fallsb-ball on 2/14/2012 8:28:22 PM

Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
<333,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/14/2012 7:43:29 PM

I wanna try!

join my club.Fashion It.are you a fashionist?come and join to chat and trade tips.looking for a VP. thanks

by bubblerain on 2/14/2012 6:41:20 PM

i have had their kettlecorn before. DELISH!!!! Laughing

by abcd65649 on 2/14/2012 6:23:15 PM

I have this popcorn before, well the kettlecorn kind and it is SO good! I can't wait to try the other kinds! Seeing this makes me want to go have some, so I will! Smile

by ChicGeek on 2/14/2012 5:27:19 PM

Sounds delicious!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds & Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 2/14/2012 4:54:48 PM

Go Greek! Try Greek yogurt, it’s higher in protein and lower in sugar than most other yogurts.

What is the first thing you notice about a guy when you meet them?

A bath won't get you clean because you are soaking in your own dirt.

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.