37 MINUTES AGO Want people to notice you—not your makeup? Get natural beauty tips + tricks at #bybbeautiful

AN HOUR AGO RT @MerlayLayy: @girlslifemag I just got my issue today! Can't wait to read about the funny and beautiful @SabrinaAnnLynn (: Love you GL �#GLsabrina

15 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

A perfectly sweet treat: Popcorn, Indiana

Chocolate? Drizzled on popcorn? I think we're in love...

now I want Kettle Corn ;)

by Fish_Lover28 on 3/4/2012 5:02:57 PM

Kettle corn is my favorite!!! I tried to make it once and half of it turned out burned but the other half was ok.

By the way, if you play the trumpet, join my new club for trumpet players!!!! Find the link on my profile. Thanks!!!

by Christineah111 on 2/16/2012 12:42:01 AM

I have the plain one. I love it! Its at costco and better than most kettlecorn. It comes in huge bags and isn't that expensive...after all, it is sold at costco!

by Lexilooloolex on 2/15/2012 7:53:31 PM

omg they sell this AMAZING stuff at costco, my family loved the drizzled black and white kettlecorn, we eat it all in like one night! lol

by fresh princess on 2/15/2012 10:13:27 AM

omg! i love this kettlecorn. ive had the caramel popcorn and drizzled black and white kettlecorn. i prefer the black and white one tho.

by muenessa678 on 2/15/2012 8:34:05 AM

Sounds super yummy!! Though it's probably expensive Frown

by fallsb-ball on 2/14/2012 8:28:22 PM

Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/14/2012 7:43:29 PM

I wanna try!

join my club.Fashion It.are you a fashionist?come and join to chat and trade tips.looking for a VP. thanks

by bubblerain on 2/14/2012 6:41:20 PM

i have had their kettlecorn before. DELISH!!!! Laughing

by abcd65649 on 2/14/2012 6:23:15 PM

I have this popcorn before, well the kettlecorn kind and it is SO good! I can't wait to try the other kinds! Seeing this makes me want to go have some, so I will! Smile

by ChicGeek on 2/14/2012 5:27:19 PM

Sounds delicious!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds & Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 2/14/2012 4:54:48 PM

Ever get yelled at for doodling on your classwork? Doodles help boost brain activity and creativity, so just try drawing on a separate piece of paper.
What is your fave class in school?

Sex on TV leads to teen pregnancy

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!