AN HOUR AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

2 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

4 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story and you might be featured in the mag!

Dear Ethan - A love letter

Crushing on a special someone in secret? So is this GL reader. Here's her love letter to the guy of her dreams. Dear Ethan, It's...

That's so sweetSmile

by broadwaybabe512 on 3/6/2012 7:04:26 PM

Aww so cute!!! ;)

by ABCazares101 on 2/29/2012 7:00:59 PM

Hey! If you like to write stories, consider joining my club, "Writer's Block"!!! We discuss books, short stories, and other stuff, so please join!!!

by soccergirlok on 2/27/2012 5:55:14 PM

This was so sweet. God has a plan for you and Ethan and I hope that it is for you two to be together again. I'll pray for you girly(:

by peace*love*zebra on 2/25/2012 9:20:11 PM

That was so cute.

by peanutk1618 on 2/25/2012 7:55:04 AM

OMG that was so sweet yet sad becuase you had to leave i hope you meet up with him one day soon.

Hugs and kisses to all the GL girls out there <3

by Camyluv14 on 2/23/2012 12:30:22 PM

That was so sad ,sweet ,and amazing. The writing quality was really good. Great job!!!!Smile

by iluvlogan on 2/20/2012 10:14:03 PM

I just submitted one!

by bandnerds41698 on 2/19/2012 10:11:43 PM

My crush, Ashton Vancleave once told me he loved me, but just because his friend wouldn't give him his pencil back and he wanted it back. I still cry all the time. I stil love him. I tell him every day. Plz give notice to this

Hey charlotte12sky4, since you feel so strongly about this guy, it will take some time to get over him. This guy doesn't feel the same way you do about him, so you have to let him go. You're so young, you have your whole life to meet and fall in love with guys. Don't get too hung up on this boy. Hope this helps!!!! Xoxoxo

Lynae P.

by charlotte12sky4 on 2/17/2012 7:43:54 PM

(Tear) So sweet. <3

by JessiJo77 on 2/17/2012 5:15:35 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!