11 HOURS AGO Macra-makeover your room with this amazing #DIY curtain: http://t.co/1yf4hYqfGd pic.twitter.com/Puo3UywA4y

12 HOURS AGO Holey-y moley. Don't miss these #DIY doughnuts: http://t.co/tkK4zYNyVS pic.twitter.com/NVTvFa3zRs

13 HOURS AGO This is seriously the best fat-burning workout EVER: http://t.co/WHMmMNB4Ks pic.twitter.com/PoXZEFMeKi

COMMENTS

Dear Ethan - A love letter

Crushing on a special someone in secret? So is this GL reader. Here's her love letter to the guy of her dreams. Dear Ethan, It's...

GOOD LUCK FINDIN GURL!
HE SEEMS AWESOME 2 MEH HOW YU WROTE IT BUT GO 4 IT N IM TAKEN LYK MY BF SAYS> Laughing Tong HAHAHA

by Susmita24 on 2/17/2012 4:02:36 PM

I just submitted mine <3

by myfatsquirrel on 2/17/2012 3:55:12 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/17/2012 12:33:09 PM

cute....

by Jambajuice on 2/16/2012 8:23:48 PM

awww...

by Jambajuice on 2/16/2012 8:19:22 PM

mod mod mod mod mod!
so there's this guy i want to reconnet with. i just want to rekindle our friendship. we had kind of an off and on bf/gf relationship last year, but i switch schools, and we haven't talked since, august maybe? he was my best guy friend, and i miss him. i just want to be friends with him again. how can i make the first move without seeming like i want a "love" relationship again?
thanks for your time!!

Hey girlie,

Try casually messaging him on Facebook chat or sending off a text! Since you haven't talked in a while, you have the perfect convo starter - "Hey! it's been forever, what's up?" Then try to reconnect, see how his life is going, share some stuff about your new school, and have a good convo. After a few days, you can try chatting again! <3 Then just keep it up and see where it goes from there.
Lauren C.

by Kalulah on 2/16/2012 7:53:14 PM

I printed this out because I have a friend named Ethan and we are in the 7th grade. I think he might be your Ethan. He didn't tell me much but when I asked if he thinks he knew you he said "Maybe." he said something like he didn't think you would post this or something. I don't know if he was joking or something. If you are from utah then I think my friend is him.

by stellabella101 on 2/16/2012 7:13:17 PM

Awww... that is so sweet. I almost cried

by music191 on 2/16/2012 5:19:10 PM

Come join my new club BGLF (best girlslife friends!) It's going to be SO much fun and I would love any of you to join! Come to my profile and click on the club icon..it explains everything about what the club is about even though it's pretty self explanatory (in my opinion lol).
Thanks so much girls!