4 HOURS AGO Thanksgiving is official over—time to get started on these cute & cheap Christmas crafts: http://t.co/GK9eNSsGDn

6 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

8 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

COMMENTS

Dear Ethan - A love letter

Crushing on a special someone in secret? So is this GL reader. Here's her love letter to the guy of her dreams. Dear Ethan, It's...

by krazykotabug on 2/16/2012 12:14:12 AM

I hope she finds/sees/"intertwine" with him again! Haha my good friend is named Ethan!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 2/15/2012 8:54:43 PM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by hockeygirl1999 on 2/15/2012 8:14:19 PM

Oh my God! There's a boy in my homeroom and Language Arts Literacy classes named Ethan!!!!! Hmmm, he NEVER seems happy....could it be the same Ethan? Lol, but seriously, what a GROUCH!

by clem10 on 2/15/2012 6:59:44 PM

Haha this sounds like me and my BGF except we weren't separated we're still best friends to this day. Smile

by IThinkILoveYou... on 2/15/2012 4:57:00 AM

WOW. This almost made me tear up. I really hope you get to see him again.

by Emilicious on 2/15/2012 2:06:30 AM

Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
<333,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/14/2012 7:42:52 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/14/2012 6:53:51 PM

awwwwwww! i can totally relate to that

by masquerade on 2/14/2012 6:35:07 PM