6 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

9 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

10 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

Fashion week flash: Mad hatters

The fall trend that's literally over the top. Think you can rock this look?

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by jessann on 2/20/2012 10:33:16 AM

Haha I would sooo wear that cause me and my friends r just weird lik that!

by bandnerds41698 on 2/18/2012 7:32:10 PM

that is an interesting sounding fashionSmile i wish i could were that to school!

by Leedu1 on 2/18/2012 10:39:52 AM

Hmmmm itnteresting i'm not a big fan. I dont know how i'd be able 2 lol

by ecto1girl on 2/17/2012 4:48:31 PM

Interesting.

by fallsb-ball on 2/16/2012 2:10:15 PM

EW! Sorry no offense but I don't like it.

by amileofroses on 2/15/2012 11:06:12 PM

hahahahahaha me and my friends wear weird stuff in public all the time! the last time we all wore huge heels and mustaches to the mall...teehee got a lot of laughs Laughing soooo wearing huge mad hatter hats next!

by nikole141417 on 2/15/2012 7:48:11 PM

I've always thought of hats like that as a prop/costume for the Mad Hatter but not a fashion statement.. Lol

by katv2114 on 2/15/2012 6:55:46 PM

I would so wear that in public lol.

by dancingirl1613 on 2/15/2012 6:02:10 PM

If I wore that to school people would think that I'm making a one-time joke. The thing is that people in public schools don't really understand high-fashion like this. I'm not trying to make a derogatory statement or anything, though. It's just that the fashion we usually see to schools is a little more down-to-earth and not so 1%.

by svds on 2/15/2012 5:33:39 PM