12 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

14 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

15 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Fashion week flash: Mad hatters

The fall trend that's literally over the top. Think you can rock this look?

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by jessann on 2/20/2012 10:33:16 AM

Haha I would sooo wear that cause me and my friends r just weird lik that!

by bandnerds41698 on 2/18/2012 7:32:10 PM

that is an interesting sounding fashionSmile i wish i could were that to school!

by Leedu1 on 2/18/2012 10:39:52 AM

Hmmmm itnteresting i'm not a big fan. I dont know how i'd be able 2 lol

by ecto1girl on 2/17/2012 4:48:31 PM

by fallsb-ball on 2/16/2012 2:10:15 PM

EW! Sorry no offense but I don't like it.

by amileofroses on 2/15/2012 11:06:12 PM

hahahahahaha me and my friends wear weird stuff in public all the time! the last time we all wore huge heels and mustaches to the mall...teehee got a lot of laughs Laughing soooo wearing huge mad hatter hats next!

by nikole141417 on 2/15/2012 7:48:11 PM

I've always thought of hats like that as a prop/costume for the Mad Hatter but not a fashion statement.. Lol

by katv2114 on 2/15/2012 6:55:46 PM

I would so wear that in public lol.

by dancingirl1613 on 2/15/2012 6:02:10 PM

If I wore that to school people would think that I'm making a one-time joke. The thing is that people in public schools don't really understand high-fashion like this. I'm not trying to make a derogatory statement or anything, though. It's just that the fashion we usually see to schools is a little more down-to-earth and not so 1%.

by svds on 2/15/2012 5:33:39 PM

Black & white is a classic combo—and the pair never goes out of style. What can you put together in your closet to fit this theme?
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!