5 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

7 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

8 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF

COMMENTS

Fashion week flash: Mad hatters

The fall trend that's literally over the top. Think you can rock this look?

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by jessann on 2/20/2012 10:33:16 AM

Haha I would sooo wear that cause me and my friends r just weird lik that!

by bandnerds41698 on 2/18/2012 7:32:10 PM

that is an interesting sounding fashionSmile i wish i could were that to school!

by Leedu1 on 2/18/2012 10:39:52 AM

Hmmmm itnteresting i'm not a big fan. I dont know how i'd be able 2 lol

by ecto1girl on 2/17/2012 4:48:31 PM

Interesting.

by fallsb-ball on 2/16/2012 2:10:15 PM

EW! Sorry no offense but I don't like it.

by amileofroses on 2/15/2012 11:06:12 PM

hahahahahaha me and my friends wear weird stuff in public all the time! the last time we all wore huge heels and mustaches to the mall...teehee got a lot of laughs Laughing soooo wearing huge mad hatter hats next!

by nikole141417 on 2/15/2012 7:48:11 PM

I've always thought of hats like that as a prop/costume for the Mad Hatter but not a fashion statement.. Lol

by katv2114 on 2/15/2012 6:55:46 PM

I would so wear that in public lol.

by dancingirl1613 on 2/15/2012 6:02:10 PM

If I wore that to school people would think that I'm making a one-time joke. The thing is that people in public schools don't really understand high-fashion like this. I'm not trying to make a derogatory statement or anything, though. It's just that the fashion we usually see to schools is a little more down-to-earth and not so 1%.

by svds on 2/15/2012 5:33:39 PM

I totally love that trend! I watched that fashion show and many others!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 2/15/2012 4:38:16 PM

weird...
but oh well!

by AlwaysDreamer on 2/15/2012 4:30:39 PM

its cute but i would never wear it in public

by cutiepie14231 on 2/15/2012 3:28:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I tried making a club, and i still don't see it up on the website...how long does it normally take?

I am not sure but I did not see any clubs that needed approving so I think maybe just give it some time to show up.
Amanda P.

by rockchik333 on 2/15/2012 7:14:07 AM

The hat being too big for ye head reminds me of so many cartoon characters.

by i_luv_devin on 2/15/2012 2:00:44 AM