2 HOURS AGO Throw the best #Friendsgiving feast ever: http://t.co/CfwBynu3mF

3 HOURS AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

4 HOURS AGO Oh @olivia_holt, your braid is bae: http://t.co/hpc3M3wbQr #hairspo

COMMENTS

How To: Snag Tay's sweet yet sleek Grammys look

Copy this sweet crooner's look from her simple updo to glowy makeup. Gorge!

i have just below the shoulder length hair. it is brown with natural blondish highlights, and it also has layers that are only about an inch or two shorter than the rest of my hair. i also have side bangs but i am growing them out.i need some cute hair styles but i cannot use any straighteners or curling irons Frown i do lots of sports but love a nice casual look. any ideas?? Laughing

Hey girl,

Our beauty channel has tons of great hair and makeup tips for all hair types, so check it out for inspiration and ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/category/beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by turtlegirl1239 on 3/3/2012 10:04:16 AM

MOD
I need serious hair/makeup tips! I have dark brown hair at the shoulders and I always wear it parted to the right (I'm willing to change it though). My skin is olive, I have almost black eyes, and a roundish face. I just have no idea what I could do. If you have any pictures or tips, that would be a lifesaver! Thanks! =DDDDD

Hey girl,

Our beauty channel has TONS of amazing tips and beauty ideas for girls of all skin and hair types, so check it out for inspiration! http://www.girlslife.com/category/beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by gigglez77 on 3/2/2012 10:45:15 PM

This doesn't have anything to do with the topic, but what could you wear with boyfriend jeans? Also, how are they supposed to fit? I don't want them to look weird because i got the wrong size....

by cornpie21 on 2/21/2012 6:19:16 PM

i have thick curly/ wavy black hair that's shoulder length. I'm not allowed to straighten it or curl it unless its a special occasion. Please give me some hair ideas. Thanks, luv ya♥

I have curly thick hair too. The best way to deal with it is to just embrace it. For me I find that if I shower at night and sleep in a braid, it actually takes some of the curl out of my hair and keeps it tame.
Amanda P.

by owlzrock on 2/20/2012 1:43:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I want to get my hair cut super short, but I don't know exactly what I want...Do you have any sites with pics of really cute/cool teen short haircuts???
Please help!!
Thanks!

Hey girl! I would suggest talking to your hairstylist before you cut it all off to see what type of cut would work best with your face shape. Lots of layers and angles always looks super cute--just make sure the pieces are long enough to still put your hair up (if you play sports and need to wear a ponytail).

Colleen K.

by rockchik333 on 2/20/2012 7:24:36 AM

MOD
okay so I have reddish brown hair that is a bit longer than shoulder length and I have side bangs. I have fair skin and an oval-ish face and kind of a big forehead. I have blue eyes and freckles. do you have any ideas of hairstyles and makeup that I could do for school and that I would have time for in the morning??? thanks sooo much!!! <3 <3 <3

Hey girlie,

Check out our series of hairstyles for the new school year - we have TONS of ideas to mix things up in the morning and give your hair a new look every day!

As for makeup, I'd keep it simple - a swipe of light brown eyeliner across your top lash line (smudged to make it less dramatic), a coat of mascara on your lashes, and nude/light pink lip gloss should do the trick! Grey eyeliner also looks GORGEOUS on fair skin/blue eyed gals. And you can try a mineral concealer to cover any pimples or under eye circles while also letting your natural freckles poke through.  Smile
Lauren C.

by honeycakes on 2/19/2012 12:08:43 PM

Come to my profile I love to talk to everyone Smile And if you need advice too I will try to help. Hope to talk to you soon

by topchef88 on 2/16/2012 8:42:13 PM

Hey girlies! Jon my club Duck Tape Divas!! We talk about all things duck tape!!

by Payton K on 2/15/2012 10:26:35 PM

Modmod
Thanks Layne P.!! I got brown cowboy boots today and can't wait to wear them!!!!

by Deedles1621 on 2/15/2012 9:03:17 PM

Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
<333,