AN HOUR AGO Stahppp! How cute is this little babe's costume!? http://t.co/B0hgb0Q0pv

2 HOURS AGO Oh snap ladies—looks like @tylergposey is siiiingle: http://t.co/t3zOkLpNYY

3 HOURS AGO The best ways to wear your beanie: http://t.co/yWZ9BxGmLW

COMMENTS

Enter the No Bull Video Challenge

Always have a camcorder glued to your hand? Put your digi skills to good use!

I defnitely want to enter this. This is a very great cause to get involved with.

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 2/17/2012 7:21:45 PM

Tweens and teens need to unite against cyberbullying and bullying in general. When it comes to bullying online or face to face we are as bad or worse than guys. Spreading rumors and saying hurtful things is not the way to act. Anyone can slip up but its not something that is ever good to do.

by luckykel on 2/16/2012 8:22:31 PM

Hey girls!Having truoble money making?Can't decide on which item a better deal?Join my club.Money Making Fads And Must Haves.LOOKING FOR VP.Thanks

by bubblerain on 2/16/2012 7:19:00 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/16/2012 10:44:12 AM

by krazykotabug on 2/16/2012 12:12:57 AM

Lynae P. Oh, ok I see it Laughing Thanks!

No prob girl!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kayla9 on 2/15/2012 8:48:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD, Sure, here it is Smile So my bff (E) and I have been concerned over our other best friend ( C). Her mother died two years ago so she lives with her little brother and sister and her dad. But her dad is REALLY weird: he's really paranoid and has cameras in his home, never brings C to the doctor even when she's very sick ( he brings her sibs though ) and apparently hates her. He spent over 100$ on gifts for my birthday but didn't buy her anything on hers. He works until late at night and on weekends so C has to keep her sibs constantly. He won't even buy her a new toothbrush! And the list goes on and on... Should E and I talk to the school counselor? We're kind of scared because what if she decides that C can't live with her father anymore? What should we do? Thanks and sorry this is long Frown

Hey kayla9, I just responded to you girly. Check to see where you last posted this question. Let me know if you got it! If not I'll write my answer again! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kayla9 on 2/15/2012 8:43:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! My last mod question (on this page) got posted but it doesn't have an answer Frown

Hey kayla9, sorry about that. Could you send it in again? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kayla9 on 2/15/2012 8:25:56 PM

sounds cool

Hey chicas!Join my club.Fashion It.Chat and trade tips with other fashionists.LOOKING FOR VP.Thanks

by bubblerain on 2/15/2012 6:56:01 PM

Well, I made a different video for a different contest on bullying and I won and it went viral throughout my school........

Yep. I know what I'm doing for my video.=)

by MasterDucttaper on 2/15/2012 6:42:29 PM