4 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

7 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

8 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Steal this brilliant faux bob -- straight from Fashion Week!

And, no, you don't need to crop off any inches from your locks. Whew!

This seems really hard. I'm not really good at complicated hairstyles.

by angrybirds99 on 3/9/2012 8:30:55 PM

This look is so hard to achieve! I tried it but it didn't look rite! :-0

by bandnerds41698 on 2/21/2012 8:35:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have these things called stretch marks on my hips and thighs. They kind of look unattractive, and I want to get rid of them, especially since pool season is coming. I've been told to put cocoa butter on it but it hasn't been working. Any other suggestions that aren't so expensive?
Thanks Chicka luv ya <3

Hi Girlie,

Here is a link that I think is really helpful: http://kidshealth.org/teen/your_body/beautiful/stretch_marks.html#. It'll help you understand the reason for stretch marks and also lists some treatment options! Hope this helps Smile
alicia m.

by owlzrock on 2/21/2012 10:37:07 AM

How do you braid the hair like that? How do u braid it sideways? ❤❤❤❤✨✨✨✨✌✌✌✌

by Wazupjill on 2/21/2012 2:17:53 AM

Am I the only one that thinks this is difficult and time consuming???? Its pretty. But wow

by glass-tears on 2/17/2012 3:28:56 PM

Modmodmodmod!!!
How often should u exfoliate ur legs to avoid gettin razor bumps??? Thanks!!

Hey girlie,

I "exfoliate" by using soap and a loofah just before I shave, every single time. I don't use an actual exfoliating gel though (like one with those little beads) - I just scrub off all the dirt, oils, dead skin, etc. with a washcloth or loofah first! If you're using an actual exfoliating gel, I'd say no more than 3 or 4 days a week Smile
Lauren C.

by Deedles1621 on 2/16/2012 11:13:40 PM

So vintage...I love it. But I am not bold enough o try new things.

by topchef88 on 2/16/2012 7:35:57 PM

MODMODMODMOD
on saturday i have a dance at school (winterfest) and i dont know how tp do my hair. Its a more casual dance with kind of simple dress. My dress is black and strapless and the chest part is hot pink sequins. I want to leave my hair down but dont know how to do it! Any suggestions? ( i have thick, straight, blonde hair that is layered and 3-4 inches below my shoulders) Thanx! Smile

Hey babe,

Your dress sounds so pretty!! If you want to leave your hair down, I'd go with something edgy and flirty, just like your dress. I looooove Ashley Greene's pin-straight style hereBeyonce's va-va-voom side pony here, or Rachel Bilson's half-up-half-down 'do here!

Have a great time! <3
Lauren C.

by pinkypi26 on 2/16/2012 7:23:09 PM

cool.maybe ill try it

Hey girls!Having truoble money making?Can't decide on which item a better deal?Join my club.Money Making Fads And Must Haves.LOOKING FOR VP.Thanks

by bubblerain on 2/16/2012 7:01:22 PM

Frown why dose GL only put up hairstyles for straight hair? :*(

by kimmycutie24 on 2/16/2012 5:58:54 PM