8 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

11 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o

12 HOURS AGO 10+ ways to pump up your boring ponytail: http://t.co/fryFYM1JmK

COMMENTS

5 YouTube dancers we heart

We're shining the spotlight on the internet sensations with the hottest moves.

Everyone, check out Chachi! She's an amazing dancer Smile

by skychawol on 6/20/2013 11:05:52 AM

these people are amazing! Smile

by usmcbratknc on 3/27/2012 2:58:40 AM

I am going to YouTube and watch these because I really like watching these kind of videos!

by ColleenMonster on 2/19/2012 12:34:00 PM

My favorite YouTube dancer is Kassidy Chism.

by supersingershannon on 2/18/2012 3:53:02 PM

I wish I could dance like that.

by svds on 2/17/2012 4:43:31 PM

I used to take dance class. I really miss it now!

by sweety1033 on 2/17/2012 10:49:17 AM

You guys should check out Grayson McGuire! He's awesome and he isn't even an adult yet!

by Imagg100 on 2/17/2012 8:21:00 AM

COOL!! these vids rock!

Hey girls!Having truoble money making?Can't decide on which item a better deal?Join my club.Money Making Fads And Must Haves.LOOKING FOR VP.Thanks

by bubblerain on 2/16/2012 7:59:21 PM

I have always wanted to dance like that.

by topchef88 on 2/16/2012 7:45:03 PM

You forgot the treadmill guys(: ik, that video is really old but i stil love it(: its OK Go- Here it goes Again

by baileybluu on 2/16/2012 7:07:22 PM