2 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

3 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

3 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

5 must-pack spring break pieces -- no matter where you're headed!

Stash these fashion faves in your suitcase for your jetsetting vaycay.

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I really love colored denim but I haven't found colored jeans that aren't the stretchy material. I do have athletic legs and the way the material in these kinds of pants clings to me is just unflattering!! Where can I find colored jeans that are the true denim material???

Hey girlie,

Try the Gap! There are these pink boot cut jeans and these blue boyfriend jeans that could be super cute! It's tough because the colored denim trend normally matches up to the skinny jean/jegging trend, but you can still find the perf cut if you keep an open mind and shop around!
Lauren C.

by LOVE 0123 on 6/24/2012 12:30:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! I am going to Florida for spring break ( like universal and Disney world), I cant figure out what to pack!! Like I know the basics, t-shirts, shorts, and stuff, but I dont want to get cold or hot, so I think I want to bring layers. The thing is, I don't want to take my jacket off and have to lug it around the park all day. I also don't want to tie anything around my waist unless I absolutely have to (I don't know what it is, but have this thing about having stuff around my waist). do you have any suggestions for what I could do about this?? Thank you so much!!!!

Why not pack the layers just to be safe!

You might not have to wear them, but just in case, you'll have them handy.

Then when you're there, you can just check the weather in the morning and dress for the day!
Jordan S.

by Ej410 on 3/10/2012 3:47:10 PM

I'm graduating from elementary this year and i need a dress under $40!!! Everything is really high-priced or inappropriate. My mom also wont let me wear small heels like all the other girls are. What are some shoes I could wear instead??? I can't have a long dress either, do you know any good dress stores online?

Hey girl,

Most mall retailers have online shopping options, so check out your favorites! For affordable dresses, Forever21 and any department store would be a good place to start. Here are some posts on cute and affordable dresses to get you started! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/01/09/Shop-the-FM12-Cover-Snag-Bella-and-Zendayas-spring-y-ensembles.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/12/13/6-petite-perfect-party-dresses.aspx For shoes, flats are a dressy and cute alternative to heels. Here's a post on some of our favorite shoes, including flats! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/11/11/11-shoes-we-heart.aspx

Meghan D.

by Smiley Satouri on 3/3/2012 12:08:42 PM

I need to find a floor leangth dress under $40 any stores you recogmend?

Hey Fish_Lover28, check out Dillards, the slaes rack at David's Bridal, Sears, JCPenny, Macys and Nordstrom. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Fish_Lover28 on 2/29/2012 6:30:50 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
First, thanks for reading. I have an issue.
I took the SAT and scored high enough out of 7th graders that I get to go to a camp focused on academics. Issue: it's co-Ed and guys and girls are on the same floor with communal bathrooms. Question: Where are some places I could get appropriates PJs because the ones I have right now are a little revealing/short.? It's really hot here too.
Thanks a TON!!!!!!
~Rebby

I suggest you just wear boxers and a tshirt. I bought a bunch of mens boxers and theyre veryyy comfy pjs. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by rebberduck on 2/26/2012 6:44:35 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!!
ok so I have this really long brown skirt that goes down to like above my ankels and I wanted to wear it for a long time but I could never do it because I have never worn a skirt in public before and I was afraid that I would look weird but I think i could do it with the right shirt and acssesorys so what do you think would look good with a flowy kinda gypsy skirt? thanks and sorry for the lo-o-ong post

Hey girlie,

You can totally pull this off, if you wear it with confidence! All you have to do is choose the right top/accessories to wear so the skirt doesn't look like too much fabric. Personally, I love wearing maxi skirts (aka skirts that go to your ankle) with flip flops or other thin, strappy sandals. On top, I wear something simple like a solid, sleeveless body suit like this one or tank top tucked in. Keep accessories simple so they don't compete with the skirt - a few thin bangles, short earrings, or a delicate necklace will top it off! Smile
Lauren C.

by raven.y on 2/25/2012 10:11:43 PM

i absoulutly love the tribal pattern cutoff shorts there so so so so cute i wish i had them they are absoulutly adorable i need them

by JoJo1299 on 2/21/2012 8:39:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD my parents just told me and my brother that were going on a cruise for spring break!!! Laughing obviously ill need swimsuits and shorts and tanks but what are some other things that would be good to pack just to hang out on the ship or also i think you have to dress a little bit nice for dinner so what would be good to wear for that?? Thx!

You will need flip flops, a couple nice evening dresses and shoes to match. I think a nice sundress will probably do the job. You will definitely need a sweater. You would never believe how windy a cruise ship can get when it approached the shore.
Amanda P.

by omgitsjess:) on 2/20/2012 4:15:14 PM

hi! i have a really cute crop top that i bought for summer, and it doesn't look good when i wear a tank under it. do you think it would be okay if i wear high waisted shorts with it? im 13 so i dont want to look inappropriate!

I think it is great that you want to look age appropriate. I think that high waisted shorts are a great idea. Also crop tops look super cute as a cover up for your bathing suit.
Amanda P.

by guitargirl7321 on 2/20/2012 1:49:55 PM

Talk about Whatever you want. Just need to vent? Need advice? Just want to laugh? We're here. No one will judge you or what you say. Anybody who wants to give advice can. Just come and Talk girls!
Go to club "Whatever" on my profile!♥

by swimmerchic96 on 2/20/2012 11:47:04 AM