Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

7 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

8 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

5 must-pack spring break pieces -- no matter where you're headed!

Stash these fashion faves in your suitcase for your jetsetting vaycay.

Hey girls,

Trying to think about cute spring clothes combos is sooo hard. My wardrobe is like all about summer! I need help!!!

Thanks

by JellyBeanChick on 2/20/2012 10:33:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My family and I are going to New York for spring break (my aunt and uncle live there) and will be doing a lot of tourist-y things. We are going to go to a museum, a Broadway show, and do a lot of shopping. What should I pack to wear? We are flying, so I have to pack small amounts of clothes. I don't really like any of the clothes above. Thanks MOD! You guys are the best!
PS: Could you see if Girl's Life could feature longer shorts? My parents won't let me wear short-shorts, and it makes me (and I'm sure a lot of other girls) feel left out.
THANKS!!!!

Hey girl! When is your spring break? If it's at the end of March, you'll likely need a variety of clothes because the weather in NYC can be a bit unpredictable. Check the weather a few days before you leave so that you can get an idea of the temperatures. Your best bet is to pack clothing that can be layered. Take a few pairs of your favorite jeans, a few cute tops, and several sweaters/cardigans. Don't forget comfortable shoes!! You'll be walking a lot, so you'll want shoes that won't cause you pain. If you have TOMS, they are perfect for NYC. Wear a light jacket on the plane so that it doesn't take up room in your suitcase.

Thanks for your suggestion--we'll definitely try to use longer shorts! Remember, our outfits are just guides, so you can always change them to make them suit you. We love bermuda shorts because they're super cute and parent-approved!

Colleen K. Colleen K.

by mollyra on 2/20/2012 9:50:24 AM

Mod Mod Mod, How can I make my profile visible?

Hey girl! To make your profile visible, all you need to do is uncheck the box that says "Keep My Profile Private." If you need more help, this page should help you!

Colleen K.

by doglover463 on 2/20/2012 9:05:12 AM

Hey girlies♥! Do you LOVE ABC's Jane By Desigh?? Then join my club,Jane By Desigh Fan Club! We'll discuss new episodes and EVERY MONTH I'll have a sewing project or snag-the-look! JOIN NOW♥♥♥♥♥!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 2/18/2012 11:42:17 PM

Modmodmodmod!
What is a good natural makeup look for a beginner and a person thT doesn't wanna make Ppl be like Omg ur wearing makeup?? Thanks so muchh!!!

Hey girlie,

Instead of going for full-on foundation, powder, blush/bronzer, and all that cakey stuff, try going with a simple concealer. Just use a few dots to cover up under-eye circles, pimples and blemishes, and other discoloration. Blend well with a makeup sponge or your fingers so it looks even less noticeable. That way, you'll get coverage where you need it, but you won't overwhelm your face with tons of makeup Smile
Lauren C.

by Deedles1621 on 2/18/2012 11:29:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I have some acne and I want it gone or a lot less noticeable by Tuesday. Any idea what I should do?

Hey girl,

Check out this article about having a zit at the worst time. I think those tips could really help clear up your blemishes soon Smile
Lauren C.

by MadMaddie911 on 2/18/2012 9:37:57 PM

GL shouldn't be saying that girls should wear really short shorts!

by Ballet13 on 2/18/2012 9:03:27 PM

love the dress Smile

by girlygirl22werock on 2/18/2012 7:46:18 PM

Most of the shorts in the Shopstyle scroll bar are way too short. I wish GL would support more modest clothing.

by zwinky on 2/18/2012 6:59:05 PM

mod mod mod In about 2 weeks my dad is taking me to chicago for the weekend. we are gonna leave really early that saturday and drive for 5 hours (comfort). then were gonna like sight see and do same fun stuff that day. then that night we are going to an art gallery opening( he has art in it) and i have to lie dress nice. and then were leaving the next morning. so wat should i wear and pack. it will be cold. thank you! Smile

Hey isyrocks, you could wear a nice dress with tights, a sweater and heels or a nice skirt with a cute shirt, blazer, tights and heels. Be sure you pack underwear, outfits, pajamas, socks, shoes, accessories, makeup, face, skin, and hair products, ipod and ipod charger, laptop and lapotop charger, camera, and any other things you might need. Pack some snacks for the road too. Have fun and hope this helps. Xoxo

Lynae P.