9 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

10 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

11 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

5 must-pack spring break pieces -- no matter where you're headed!

Stash these fashion faves in your suitcase for your jetsetting vaycay.

MOD MOD MODSmile So I'm having a HUGE move this summer! I live in the Midwest- Great Plains and I'm moving to Miami! I'm not really psyched but I figure I'll try to survive. But I could use some help. I'm sure the culture's a bit different ( or a lot...?) and I was wondering if you had some tips on what makes up fashion, etc. in places like this... Thanx! Smile

Hey bright_lights111, miami is really warm so they're probably channeling summer trends. Go for crop tops, bright mini skirts and skinny jeans, gladiator sandals, and denim shorts. Have a safe trip moving and enjoy miami. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by bright_lights111 on 2/18/2012 6:19:42 PM

I kinda like the last outfit Smile... I just hate super short shorts, skinny jeans and shirt-dresses though Frown

by bright_lights111 on 2/18/2012 6:16:07 PM

I just got some really cute shorts at Kohls last week for my band trip to Orlando in April, one pair is a faded orange and the other is a faded teal!! They are soooo cute!

by fallsb-ball on 2/18/2012 3:18:39 PM

I like it! I don't think I'll be wearing this yet, It still cold here! Smile

Hey Girls! Like to be RANDOM? Join my club Mr. UNOpiggy! Fun is waiting... Tong From, Anonomous.

by Terra Rose♥ on 2/18/2012 2:58:12 PM

MOD MOD!(:
What color should I paint my nails that would be 'seasonal" and/or what are some fun nail art ideas? Thanks soo much!!

Hey girl, i would say a blue/gray is a nice. That's what I had on last week. I've seen a lot of people do french tips but with different colors. One of my friends did royal blue french tips. Also crackle nail polish is always fun!

lauren r.

by soccer_rox8 on 2/18/2012 2:18:29 PM

MOD MOD
Ok so there is this cute guy in my class and he asked me for my number yesterday. I gave it to him and he said "Thanks! Can't wait to talk 2 u!" He had a gf then broke up with her 3 weeks after he dated her. He only dates girls for like 2 weeks 3 top. I don't want it to become weird between us and I DEF don't want to date only for a little. I want a serious relationship, I even told him that! Help!!!

Hey girl, well just take it slow. You should definitely talk to him about how you feel. That you're worth more than just a 2 week relationship. And if he is only going to stay your bf for a few weeks, you'd rather just be friends.

lauren r.

by dancer8608 on 2/18/2012 1:42:22 PM

MOD! for English class I have to read Pride and Prejudice, but I don't understand it very much. My friend told me that if I read a chapter, then read it on Spark Notes, I'll understand it better. But, I'm not sure if reading Spark Notes would count as cheating. (We're eventually doing a huge project and a test based on the book) Do you think Spark Notes would help?

Hey girl,

I don't think it's cheating if you read the actual book and then read the notes, because you're still reading the actual text. Just don't use SparkNotes as a crutch!

Meghan D.

by rocketqueenxo on 2/18/2012 12:30:01 PM

OMG those shorts are all so cute!

by Princess Keziyah on 2/18/2012 12:25:17 PM

Hey um I know it's not summer yet but What would be a good beach bag must have packing list?

Hey girl,

I think sunscreen, sunglasses, oil blotting strips, a coverup, flip flops and swimming goggles are a good start!

Meghan D.

by ashsgame on 2/18/2012 11:58:15 AM

wow. for the first time in reading these articles that i didnt really like anything. huh. but i like the neon jeans

by esk8 on 2/18/2012 10:50:42 AM