AN HOUR AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

3 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

4 HOURS AGO Celebs like @rowblanchard and @Raini_Rodriguez have us *so* thankful this Thanksgiving:

Disney Channel's newest stars brighten up the stage

Check out this new vid of the Let It Shine trio...

I'm really pumped to see this movie! It looks so good!

by supersingershannon on 2/18/2012 2:47:51 PM

@heather99 Ok sorry! and i never watched my babysitter's a vampire but i agree it looked pretty bad.

by dancer2998 on 2/17/2012 7:01:13 AM

Ok, so my stomach is really flabby and I need to tone it for ballet because I'm starting pointe. Do you have any tips/workout ideas that tone up your abs fast? Also, do you have any foods to suggest that help slim your tummy? (P.S, I have this little bubble of fat on my upper inner thigh and I've been dancing for 10 years and won't go away! I've tried running and it still won't go away. My mom says it's genetic, so does that mean it's impossible to get rid of? Have any tips for it?) Thank you so SO much! Sorry this was so long, BTW!!!
xoxo, DaNcInGQu33N9812

Hey girlie,

Try these ab exercises! You could also try taking yoga or pilates classes, because those stretches/positions really focus on your abdomen. As for foods and other problem areas, the biggest thing you can do is cut out junk food! Fast food, excess chocolate/sweets, fried foods and other "bad for you" dishes are most likely the cause. Try replacing those foods with healthier options, like granola bars, yogurt, veggies and fruits, etc. And get moving a little every day! Cardio is the best for busting fat - running plus smart food choices will definitely equal results Smile

Lauren C.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 2/16/2012 10:48:03 PM

NEED HELP? get advice from me.... i value having people ask me questions.

by amileofroses on 2/16/2012 10:46:56 PM

I am in the same club as this sophomore (I'm a freshman), and he always says stuff like I'm his favorite little freshman and sometimes he will annoy me, but not in a "I just want to bug you" way. Today at the end of the meeting he just randomly took a couple of pictures of me. Do you think he's flirting with me and likes me?

Hey girlie,

We can't say for sure (unless he tells you, of course!), but this totally sounds like a flirty thing to do! Is he like this a lot? If so, try flirting back. Tease him, compliment him, even playfully shove him if he makes fun of you or something to get some physical contact going. See what happens! Smile
Lauren C.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 2/16/2012 9:40:56 PM

mod mod!!
ok so yesterday this playerish guy told me that i was sexy and pretty and so i told my best guy friend what he said. My best guy friend texted me back and said no, your beautiful! Smile
im not sure what he ment by that? was it just a friendly complement or something more in your opinion?

Hey girlie,

This could go either way. It could've been a friendly compliment or it could've been your BGF trying to trump the compliment that the playerish guy gave you. It's hard to tell, just based on this info! Has your BGF ever been flirty/complimented you before like this? Did he ever seem into you "that way"? If not, I'd say he was trying to say you're more than sexy/pretty, you're beautiful. If he has seemed a little flirty before, maybe this was another way to compliment you and express himself. Either way, that's a way sweeter (and less "playerish") compliment Smile
Lauren C.

by dojhallow97 on 2/16/2012 8:24:13 PM

sounds okay,but i wounldnt watch he whole series though

Hey girls!Having truoble money making?Can't decide on which item a better deal?Join my club.Money Making Fads And Must Haves.LOOKING FOR VP.Thanks

by bubblerain on 2/16/2012 7:25:03 PM

@dancer2998- I realize that, thank you. I was making a referance to "My Babysitter's a Vampire" because they turned that movie into a show which was really bad. On disney Channel it says, -and I quote- "Make sure to catch the DCOM feacture and show premiering in June"

by heather99 on 2/16/2012 7:08:03 PM

Hey girl,

You need to remember where you posted your question for the mod. Give it some time, then go back to that article to find your answer. It'll be in the post you made, just like this! If you have advice you'd like to give to someone else who left a mod question, head to their profile and leave it in a comment <3
Lauren C.

by sassysammi19 on 2/16/2012 6:41:52 PM

I usually don't watch disney made for tv movies but this one looks like it might be good

by kimmycutie24 on 2/16/2012 5:52:46 PM

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!