12 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

15 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

16 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

I'm scared of commitment!

Long-term stuff freaks me out. Did I ruin my chances with my crush?

Guys..... I just read my comment from a while ago. I am terrified of commitment. But now that I look back at my comment, I'm no longer afraid!

by Gabriella123 on 5/14/2012 7:23:16 PM

If any one is having friend, bullies, or popular probs. and i am pretty good about boy probs to. visit "friendship probs."

by char char on 4/18/2012 7:20:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
My ex and I are still friends, and he says that I get too emotional too easily. All the time I am either super happy, super sad and cryish, super mad, or just super out of it. I don't know why I'm like this ALL THE TIME! If anyone has anyanswer or even suggestions please write me back.

Hey girl,

It's normal to have strong emotions -- it's part of being a girl and growing up! But if you want to speak with a trusted adult, you can speak with a guidance counselor or doctor for their pro opinion. This article has hotlines and resources if you need someone to talk to when you're sad, so check that out too! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by MollyMoster on 3/16/2012 9:40:27 PM

One of my best friends has been crushin' on this one guy for ever and when my other best friend exchanged their phone numbers, it was like magic to her. Except he asked her out and she said no. She told me that she wants to wait until she's older. When she told me that, I was wondering if I am ready to actually date someone. My crush is sweet while her's is a bad boy. I would say yes!

by Gabriella123 on 3/16/2012 8:01:29 PM

Mod mod mod
So I like this boy who is in the fifth grade instead of the sixth because he got left back.last year I did not like him but now I do. Everybody says he likes this girl but he says he doesn't. We are really close and he is like a brother to meander I am afraid that if I tell him I like him he will be grosser out.just today he teaseeld me playfullyand I told him I loved him too because I knew that he was just telling me he loved me as his sister.I am so confused HELP ME!!!!

Hey babe,

Why don't you try bringing it up as an indirect question?  One day, ask him if he's ever thought of you in any way other than a best friend, or ask him if he sees you as a sister figure or a friend.
Jordan S.

by donsana on 3/12/2012 6:23:17 PM

hey girlies, are you in middle school and so confused about boys, or friends? Then come to my Advice Queen page!! I went through almost everything there is to think of in middle school and I answer ASAP and all questions Smile Please come check it out Smile

by truebeliever143 on 3/10/2012 11:52:34 AM

I like this guy in the 6th grade. were both in 6th grade.He's in my homeroom and math class.He smiles at me. But i'm too shy. The only person i can talk to without being scared is my bff and teachers

by Anniexgirl on 3/9/2012 8:03:40 PM

Mod Mod Mod
So i like this guy. Im only 11. I will be 12 the next time I see him, and he will be 15. Last time I saw him, he said he was gonna ask me out the next time he sees me. Would it be weird for a 12 year old to date a 15 year old?

Hey girl, I'm going to be completely honest. There is a huge difference in that 3 year gap. The jump from middle school to high school you change a lot. I think for the time being you should consider being friends and see what happens as you get older and are in the same high school. There are so many boys your age you can flirt with and hang out with. So don't worry too much about it! =]

lauren r.

by asha0 on 3/7/2012 6:36:31 PM

MOD
I've been dating this guy for nearly four months now. He's a senior and I'm a sophomore, and right now we're doing okay. But I look at journal entries from when we first got together, and I realize I'm not as happy I used to be. Right now I feel lonely even when I'm with him. We have both gotten even busier since we started dating, and we haven't been able to spend time together outside of school since late December. My parents aren't very happy with him because he recently failed my dads class because he simply didn't turn some work in. All of this is starting to put a major strain on our relationship, to the point where we sometimes have problems just talking to each other. But I don't want to let him go. I'm not sure I will stay with him after he graduates but I want to be there for him through graduation, and I don't want to screw up our group of friends. I just don't know to do with these feelings of lonliness. What do I do? I'm lost..

Hey girlie,

It's SO normal for your feelings to shift a little as you get further along in a relationship. You probably don't have that "new relationship buzz" anymore, where you felt butterflies just to look at him because everything was new and fresh. When you settle into a relationship, it's a little harder sometimes to feel that excitement! It's mostly because you get to know him even better and there's nothing "new" or thrilling to discover anymore. But that doesn't mean the relationship is over! First, you have to make a commitment to seeing each other more often and actually dating. Even though you're busy, only seeing each other in school since December isn't a great sign for a relationship. Try to cut out time on the weekends or for an hour after school to do homework together, grab a snack, or go on a real date. And as for those dates - don't resort to the old "Let's go to the movies" date that might be boring for you guys now. Get together and make a list of stuff you've both always wanted to try...and then do it! Rock climbing, seeing a museum in a nearby city, cooking a new recipe, taking a class together, going to a new ethnic restaurant you've never tried before, etc. Having adventures together could really help you reconnect - and capture that excitement you used to have when you first started dating Smile
Lauren C.

by nicegurl on 3/4/2012 10:30:34 AM

MODMODMOD!!!!
So there is this guy I really like and I've been crushin' on him since the beginning of this year. He just got a girlfriend and after two weeks of dating they both changed their facebook status to in a relationship with -so-and-so. Well, she asked me a ton of questions about him on facebook, and she told me that she felt uncomfortable being with him and his friends. I told her (since she is my friendSmile that she should just see how things work out, and actual advice, not trying to make it seem like he's bad so she would break up with him. But another thing I have been kinda fishy about is he talks to me, a lot! He also is always asking for favors and coming up with nicknames to call me, like things we have in common. I don't want my friend to be sad, but I don't want this to be a two way friendship. Any advise?

Hey girlie,

I think the best thing to do, since you're friends with BOTH of them, is to be supportive and let them both vent about their problems to you. Try to offer objective advice - that means advice not influenced by your feelings for him or any of the "secrets" the other person has told you. I know it's hard to be in the middle, but they've got to figure this out on their own! Also remember NO flirting while they're still together. You wouldn't want another girl (or worse, a friend) flirting with your BF and trying to break you up, right? <3 You're better than that, so just be a good, dependable friend right now - and leave flirting for when he's single.
Lauren C.