6 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

7 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

9 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

I'm scared of commitment!

Long-term stuff freaks me out. Did I ruin my chances with my crush?

Ok,so my friends told me that I should hang out with my crush.The only problem is that he has football and baseball,and during the summer,my parents have to work.How can I get at least one weekend to hangout with him?

Hey girl,

Why not watch him at one of his football or baseball games? You'll show him that you care about what he does, and it will work with his schedule. You can always grab dessert afterward to celebrate!

Meghan D.

by mathgeek221 on 3/3/2012 11:28:44 AM

MODMOD! My friend told me that my crush was going out with this one girl, but he sends me soooo many mixed signals!! Sometimes we text each other and have really long convos, other times he never responds. And I've caught him starring me a ton of times!! And 3 others things that you may need to know:
1. He's popular and so is the girl he's dating
2. I know him outside of school cuz he's friends with my BFF's older bro
3. We went to the same elementary school, and I'm pretty sure he used to like me

hey! You may not want to hear this, but at the end of the day if he's seeing someone, you shouldn't act on your feelings, even if he does like you. it just wouldn't be fair to the person he's with. If it's meant to be, stick around, and it'll happen naturally

Helen S.

by KXjqu238 on 3/2/2012 5:48:38 PM

Do guys like girls with curly hair? I'm the only girl In the skool with it n I stand out. I'm also really short(4'7)and I'm 13! I'm not really skinny(73lbs) and I had a cleft palot so my voice is weird. I don't look or sound like any1 in my grade(7] and I only gets asked put by younger kids. Any tips 4 curly hair and outfits that make u look thinner taller and older.

by kenzielynn on 3/1/2012 7:49:02 PM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 3:12:59 AM

MODMODMOD!I had a crush on my BGF a few years ago and asked him out.He said he couldn't date(he could)and things got weird.Everything went back to normal and lately there has been a rumor that I am going out with someone.I like this guy but i'm not going out with him.When my BGF asked me if I was I didn't tell him.He said if I am he wants to kill him and he'll get really mad,and i better not be. What does any of that MEAN??

Lynae P.

by moosempepper on 2/25/2012 4:44:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok,so I like my best friend.We have been friends sice I was evry little.We were texting each other the other day,and we are both math team.But,the bad thing,he is from a different school.How can I get him to hook up with me?

Hey mathgeek221, ask him if he'd like to hang out on the weekends or something. The more you guys see each other the more interested he may become in starting a relationship. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by mathgeek221 on 2/24/2012 4:35:06 PM

MOD!! MOD!!!! Okay so my friend is in a recent relationship. She said that he doesnt really make an effort to hold hands and hug her and all the other cute stuff. How should i convince him without anything getting awkward??
Also her friends are saying things such as," You guys look related!!!" She said it was getting really annoying and she doesnt know what to do. I told her not to break up with him because he isnt doing anything. I also said she needs to ignore her friends because they are making things worse. What should i tell her??!?!?!?!?!?1
Smile Thanks,
Emzimrol <3

Hey girl,

You're right! He's not doing anything wrong here. She might be getting a little insecure about what people are saying, but THAT doesn't matter. What matters is how she feels with him - if he treats her right, respects her, and makes her happy. Remember that some people express themselves different ways in relationships. Some people loooove public displays of affection, while it makes others super uncomfy. He could feel awkward about holding hands/hugging so he just doesn't do it. But she can give him hints that she wouldn't mind - put her hand on his arm or back while she's standing next to him, rest her arm against his when they're at the movies/hanging out at home, or even put her arm around him/hug him goodbye when she leaves school or a date! He doesn't always have to make the first move, ya know Smile
Lauren C.

by emzimrol on 2/23/2012 10:10:38 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Hi theres this guy in my drama club who i think i might like. When we arent on the stage we are allowed to do whatever we want. So i hang out with him and his friends in the back. we talk and laugh. when his friends leave for there parts he moves over into the seat next to mine and he gets all uncomfortable. i laugh to make him okay. AND once when we were backstage he put his arm around me and said "well *my names* my best friend!" a ton of guys do this stuff but he really doessnt.. but whenever we are in school he doesnt really act like this. he'll say hi, but not like his doess in drama. does he like me? thanks for answering!

Hey girlie,

It sounds like he feels a little more comfy in drama class, like he can be himself and flirt! That's awesome Smile We don't know for sure if he likes you of course - you can only know that if HE tells you he does. But for now, enjoy it and keep on doing what you're doing - laugh, ask him questions about himself, enjoy the random hugs, etc. Try giving him a cute smile or a quick wave as you pass him in the hallways, chat online/through text after school, and let him get comfy around you in MORE places than just drama. That way, maybe someday you can take this flirty friendship to the next level Smile
Lauren C.

by unicornsister on 2/23/2012 5:57:54 PM

Sometimes i worry about my relationship with my boyfriend getting too serious, im not even close to ready to think about that kind of commitment!

by jennntheswimmer on 2/23/2012 12:42:23 AM

***MOD MOD MOD***
so, i like this guy, max. i haven't really talked to him in a while, but at drama yesterday we were hanging out with a couple of other people, and it was really fun. he makes me laugh like crazy and he makes me feel like, idk, not inadequate exactly, but more like there's this whole world at my fingertips and i just have to crack open my shell and reach for it. (it's a good feeling) i think he might like me, but as a friend or more i can't tell. i was taking a break from working on the sets and he left his conversation with his friend and cousin to come talk to me. he's a grade behind me, so i don't have any classes with him, and when i do see him, i sort of struggle holding my own in the conversation (this is not exclusive to him). do you think he likes me? and can you give some conversation pointers? please & thanks!

Well i think he might possibly like you. I suggest you find out what hes curious about and ask questions. I looove having convos with people where I get to know them better. I ask so many questions and just listen. You may not talk a ton, but he will appreciate the curiousity. With time youll know more about him and conversation will come naturally. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.