7 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

11 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

12 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

I'm scared of commitment!

Long-term stuff freaks me out. Did I ruin my chances with my crush?

Help! I really like this guy, Eric. He's extremely nerdy, and a lot of people don't like him because of the way he looks. All of my friends make fun of me for liking him. My best friend, Sky, said that she really didn't care and that they where all just teasing me. Yesterday he asked me out, and I really wanted to say yes, but I'm afraid of what my friends will think... I can't keep him waiting much longer, what do I do?

by lovelysam56 on 2/21/2012 12:40:46 PM

*******MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD******* OK so a while ago i went out with this guy, nick, and we broke up, i was devastated and it was all my fault we got in a fight but anyway he went out with another girl after shelby, then they broke up and im still not over nick i sent him a valentine explaining everything and all he said was thank you and walked away but im still not over him its been a few years too help!! what should i do im freaking out!!!

Hey girl,

Try to take deep breaths and think about what you could do to ask him about that Valentine. You just want to see if he read it - and if he forgives you. Make it your goal to grow closer to him again AS FRIENDS first. Leave relationships/flirting out of it and just try to show him you're sorry, you're laid back, and you're a great friend. Then as time passes and you're close again, you can try to shift things and maybe get another chance <3
Lauren C.

by lindseyd9 on 2/18/2012 10:31:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! I'm going on a date with my BGF and crush tonight to the movies, and i'm not sure what to wear. Help!Smile

Hey smilewhenyoursad, you could wear a pair of skinny jeans, a sweater, and boots or a shirt, leggings, boots or flats. Don't forget accessories and try something with your hair. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by smilewhenyoursad on 2/18/2012 8:35:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD So I really like this guy.. and I think he might like me.. but he's a couple years older then me (at my high school, upperclassmen do NOT hang with freshmen) But I think he likes me a bit too.. I'm only going to see him for a couple more weeks though because of this theatre thing, how can I keep in contact?

Hey bright_lights111, get his number before the weeks are over. You could even friend request on Facebook if you guys have one. Text and message him to keep your relationship going. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by bright_lights111 on 2/18/2012 6:24:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I gave my crush a valentine saying, "I <3 you". He replied to me with a drawing saying, "I <3 you, too"!! But my crush previously liked another girl who also liked him back, and they were sort of dating, meaning only hugs and saying, "I love you" when they pass by each other, since we're only in Grade six and 11 years old. But the girl that likes him is super obsessed with him. She likes to follow him, only tunes into a conversation with his name in it, and flirts with him too. I used to talk to her time to time before, but after she found out that I liked him too, it's been icy cold between us. My crush is still going along with "dating" her, because he seems intimidated by her, like me. So I've been communicating with my crush through drawings saying, "I love you", because both of us are shy talking to each other and also his admirer would probably burst into flames if she saw us together. But I get a bit jealous when I see him hugging her. What should I do??

Hey cloudyday, if you get jealous just remember he's only pretending to like her because he's afraid of her. It isn't because he has true feelings for her, like he does for you. So no worries. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by cloudyday on 2/18/2012 5:40:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Does he like me?: I believe this guy likes me, reason is like two weeks ago I stept on his foot while walking I smiled my pretty smile lol and said sorry then we walked up the stairs and he was really close and it was just awkward . Another reason is three days ago I was talking to my friend by a stairwell and The guy and his bro kept peeking out to see what we where doing. Then the next day he was by himself and me and my friend where debating whether we should stay at school for a little while longer (it was the end of the day) so we went over by this window (he was by the window) and he moved and went to some random locker and started turning the lock randomly and he didn't get it open so I'm guessing it wasn't his locker . Anyway he looked up at me twice Smile What do you think?

Hey girl,

It sounds like he might be interested, so why not keep talking to him and see where things go? At the very least, at least you've got a new friend -- and potentially something more!

Meghan D.

by kikiluvzu28 on 2/18/2012 12:25:34 PM

I don't think she ruined her chances.

by Princess Keziyah on 2/18/2012 12:17:52 PM

I'm not so scared about serious relationships, probably I have either known the guy for a while, he'smy best friend, or he's o my hockey team.
the only bad thing about going out with someone on your team is the whole "lockeroom thing" with all of his friends...but besides that it is all OK for me!

by hockeygirl1999 on 2/18/2012 10:54:44 AM

Mod Mod
A guy that likes me called me beautiful idk what to say to him back? any suggestions, flirtyy tipps??

Hey girl,

That's awesome, what a nice thing for him to say! Check out this post on 100 cute things to say and do around guys for tons of flirty tips! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/01/26/100-cute-things-to-say-and-do-around-guys.aspx

Meghan D.

by abbygirl12 on 2/18/2012 10:32:43 AM

Wanna slip into a bikini this summer or have healthy tips how to? Well join this club! You could become an officer or just participate. Even meal plans! Join this club today!
- Rachel (President)