Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO This real girl is living your modeling dream IRL: http://t.co/gXcbvOTy4I

12 HOURS AGO Okay okay, we can take it... Tell us how you *realllly* feel about the Feb/March issue: http://t.co/6DTONb2iVO

13 HOURS AGO Don't lie—you know you wanna do this on a snow day: http://t.co/Ga9SUp1yaJ

COMMENTS

Killer case of razor burn

Whenever I shave my legs after I get out of the shower my legs burn—even if I moisturize!

mod mod mod OK i just shaved today should i put lotion on my under arms right after i get outof the shower or what ? oh and i only shave my under arms that is what my comment was meaning the one before this one so read this one also
~thank you Smile

Hey girl, this post says not to put lotion on immediately after shaving because it can irritate your skin.  Hope this helps!

Karin E.

by 2cute03 on 4/18/2013 4:43:09 PM

mod mod mod OK i would like to know how often to shave is every other day good or to much could you tell me what alot of people do and even people who are not mods please comment on this
~ thank you Smile

Hey girl, shaving is different for every girl.  You have to decide when you want to shave and how often.  Best of luck finding your own routine!

Karin E.

by 2cute03 on 4/18/2013 4:40:46 PM

i've never told anyone but i need help of my fear of razors
when i was young i played with the razor i cut my finger thumb i got scared their was so much blood i got o scared i never touched,look,thought,or even got near a razor i scream if i get near one and in the future i don't wanna be the hair legged women what should i do to over come the fear of razors

by jaynasa on 12/29/2012 12:44:23 PM

To girls who want to shave: When you're at the store with your mom and you pass by razors try and build up the courage to ask her if you could try shaving. Or ask when SHE's buying a razor for herself. That's how I started shaving. And if you don't know how to shave when you get your razor then just ask her about it. If she doesn't tell you much or something, I bet there's things online that can tell you how. GL probably has an article about great shaving tips!

by CristinaHoran on 7/11/2012 8:47:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
This is so embarrassing... I always have white-ish bumps on my leg that look like zits. Sometimes when I pick at them a piece of skin oozes out. What I want to know is, what they are and how I can break my bad habit. And, I picked again earlier. Without buying any products , can I make them go away by Sunday?
Thanks! I find this the best site for advice!!! Smile

Helen S.

by jellybean101 on 5/18/2012 4:48:13 PM

My friend said your so lucky that you don't have under arm hair I said well I kinda do but I only shave once every 2 weeks or once every month soooooo... yea your akward and then a boy asked me if girls wear bras we used to be friends he is a perv!

by smilygirl008 on 5/15/2012 7:59:56 PM

I have this mole on my chin like Cindy Crawford's. I think it's ugly. But the weird thing is, like, when it is in the sun it shines, like (I can't believe I'm saying this...) a bald man's head does. That's the only thing I can think of to compare it to. This makes me not able to wear ponytails or to put my hair out of my face because my hair, like shades it so id doesn't shine. What can I do about this shine?

Hey girl,

I think your best bet would be to cover the mole with a bit of concealer. Then, use light foundation to even out your skin tone. Lastly, use a powder to set your makeup and cut down on oily shine. Smile That's my makeup routine and it makes a big difference!
Lauren C.