12 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

13 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

16 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Killer case of razor burn

Whenever I shave my legs after I get out of the shower my legs burn—even if I moisturize!

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey yesterday I noticed bumps under my eyebrowas almost like freckles today people kept pointing them out to me . I might go see a dermatologist if it doesn't go away but do you think you know what it is and how I can make them go away

Hey babe!

It could be blackheads/clogged pores or ingrown hairs.  I think your best bet is to take a trip to the dermatologist though.
Jordan S.

by Juliacar on 3/12/2012 5:04:42 PM

I shave my arm pits and i started to get these bumps. I poped one of them and it turned red and burned when my clothing rubed against it. What do I do!!

by puppies11 on 3/3/2012 6:09:32 PM

I have this weird bruise on my leg. Its been there a long time now. Are there any tricks on how to remove it??

Hey dramagurl2222, cocoa butter and neosporin may help in lessing the appearance of it. Also try hitting up the aisles in Rite-Aid and CVS for some scar ointment that helps with getting rid of bruises. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by dramagal2222 on 2/29/2012 6:41:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! i have stretch marks on my hips, and when i was trying on my bikini, i noticed that my bottoms don't cover them up. does cocoa butter work for this? what should i use?

Hey babe!

Yes, cocoa butter should help diminish them over time.  If it does not, you can always try a Vitamin E treatment by using either Vitamin E oil or A&E cremes.
Jordan S.

by guitargirl7321 on 2/23/2012 12:49:13 PM

Mod! Mod ! Mod! I'm go g to great wolf lodge for spring break. I was wondering what binkini to wear to flatter my hourglass/ruler figure. P.S. i need so Todd workouts and diets to get a good binkini body by spring break thanks so much

Hey Haileygab, bikinis, cut-out one pieces, high waist bottoms and halter swim tops would look great on you. Be sure you're jogging, doing jumping jacks, bicycling, trying sit ups and push ups to shed pounds. Eating fruits, veggies, and drinking water will help too. Check out our Health&Fitness page for more tips. Good luck girl! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Haileygab on 2/22/2012 5:14:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
hey,first thanks because now I know why my legs itch or stings so much,too. But my question is this, i have lines on my underarms like marks. and I want to get rid of them as I'm gonna spend summer on Disney and ofcourse I want to go to the water parks.Please,do you have some advice on how can I get rid off them? thanks... Smile

Start exfoliating once a week with a drugstore scrub, like the ones by Clean and Clear.  By doing this, you're getting rid of all of the dead skin cells and helping your body show of the new, eventually fading your marks over time hopefully. Jordan S.

by kraCy 4 TaylorLautner xD on 2/21/2012 2:56:29 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by Callie620 on 2/20/2012 10:47:25 AM

MODMODMOD
Which is better: electric or reusable razor?

Personally, I love reusable (also known as disposable) razors. It's a personal choice and I know my mom used an electric razor for a long time so it works well, but I prefer disposables!
Lauren C.

by 2cool2bark on 2/18/2012 11:45:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD thx about answering my question I have 1 more I ask everybody they said wait waitwait so I'm coming to u my period will be the same time in July that I'm going on vacation what do you where in the water like a pool and ocean I am not allowed to wear tampons and I love to swim I dont wanna miss out what should I do

Hey girl,

Try talking to your mom about the situation -- maybe she'll let you wear tampons since it's a special occasion. If not, hopefully you'll be lucky and your period won't last the whole trip!

Meghan D.

by gracie206 on 2/18/2012 8:59:01 AM

hiya! thanks so much for answering my question last time ! ok so my new question is im going to stay at a hotel with my dad lil sis n bro tommorow n were going swimming tommorow i wanna radiate confidence ima wear a tankini but i look fiiineee lol Smile but anyways i wanna radiate confidence and its kinda weird cuz im on my period so ima have to use tampons and well its gonna be awkward anyways cuz its gonna be around my dad like wearing a swimsuit and i look goood in it :/ and what if theres guys! ok well my plan is to just play with my lil sis and brother making them happy n thts nice but i look like really good in my swimsuit and my dads gonna be there so how do i not be self concious bout that and whht do i do if theres guys and i wanna flirt wihout my dad killing me / them or possibly him not even seeing

Hey babe,

The best way to get this off your mind? Enjoy yourself enough that you don't even have time to think about it! Dad could probably see you in a sweatshirt/jeans and think you're showing too much skin haha - you're his little girl, so he's going to be protective. But that doesn't mean you aren't growing up. It's a fact! Try to embrace it and don't feel awkward. You're wearing a tankini, not a bikini, so that's some extra coverage that should make you feel better. And you know not to flaunt your body - that would be super awkward and uncomfy, plus kinda disrespectful to your fam. Avoid that and just have a playful convo if you see any cuties near ya. But mostly, focus on your sibs and have a great time!!!! <3
Lauren C.