AN HOUR AGO #Quiz: Could you be @CodySimpson's girlfriend?: http://t.co/mlkP4If3iF

2 HOURS AGO 1 lucky gal will get Taylor "Friends with Benefits" headphones from Frends! @wearefrends http://t.co/VhilcCxCRN

2 HOURS AGO Because making a smoothie is just like cooking—except way easier. Also, #yum: http://t.co/YVxwDs4b8A

COMMENTS

Killer case of razor burn

Whenever I shave my legs after I get out of the shower my legs burn—even if I moisturize!

Come join my club,.... Beautiful Creatures the Book Club. If you like the Beautiful Creatures series or fantasy romance genre, then this is the club for you. See you there!! Smile

by madi_830 on 2/17/2012 10:58:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I dont shave but I like to use creams like nair and veet,since I dont shave, does the cream still give you the same results as shaving?

Hey girlie,

It's different for everyone, but the creams actually promise smooth legs for a little while longer than shaving! And you avoid razor burn, which can be a plus Smile As long as you follow the instructions and it doesn't irritate your skin, it's totally a great option Smile
Lauren C.

by madi_830 on 2/17/2012 10:54:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD Yesterday, I found out that my good friend likes this one guy, I am SO happy for her, except that she likes the same guy that my other other friend likes. They have no idea that they like the same guy. They always ask me for advice on him, too! What should I do? Thank you so much! <3

Hey applea123, if I were you I would try my best to stay out of it. Try to avoid giving them advice, because you don't want them to get mad at you. So the next time they ask for help say "I don't know" or "I'm not sure if that will work." It may be a little difficult at first, but they'll get the hint soon. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by applea123 on 2/17/2012 7:14:20 PM

mod! ok this is really gross, but i have these gross purple and blue veins ALL over my legs, and im only 13! some look all wormish and short and purple and others r long and blue. EW! sometimes i see oldish ladys with them but im not old! i started geting them when i was like 9 or 10 and i hate them SO much! they make me self concious Frown none of my friends have them! what do i do? sometimes they hurt, also. How do i make them go away and stop them from coming? is their something wrong with me?

Hey noodle&poodles, I don't know why you have them. I think you should make an appointment with your doctor to see what's up especially since they hurt. I don't think it's anything life threatening, but it's good to be on the safe side. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by noodle&poodles on 2/17/2012 5:52:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!! I Already started my period but lately i found some white skicky stuff on my underwear what is wrong with me?

Hey gracie206, that's discharge girl. It's just your bods way of cleaning itself so no worries. I know it looks and feels gross, but it's completely normal. No worries. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by gracie206 on 2/17/2012 5:15:47 PM

I hate red bumps and razor burns.

by svds on 2/17/2012 4:48:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD I already gotta a bf but theres a boy in my math class tht i sit next to and he talks alot 2 me, im ok being his friend although y does he lyk talkin 2 me!? He saw me with my bf a couple of times! Dont he get the message tht im taken!? My bf saw him stare at me once which made him disappointed so he told the boy 2 back off n shes mine n stuff. He's a nice kid but Im not into him? What do i do?

Hey Susmita24, just keep the convo friendly and general. If he starts flirting, don't flirt back, just keep it casual. Hopefully he'll get the hint. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Susmita24 on 2/17/2012 4:20:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD My family birthday party for my 16th birthday is tommorrow. What should i wear? I am curling my hair with my wand. My real birthday is on sunday but my big sweet sixteen party with my friends isnt for 2 weeks. I know what i am wearing for that because it is dressy but not for my family party. Any ideas?

Hey dancercheerleader219, you could wear a cute top with jeans and flats or boots. A sweater with leggings and boots would be cute too. Have fun and Happy Early Birthday!!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by dancercheerleader219 on 2/17/2012 3:56:15 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/17/2012 12:40:51 PM

Razor bumps are like the same thing as folliculites. I used to get it really bad but I went to the dermo. She said to use neutrogena shave gel, replacable blade razors, exfoliating body wash right after I shave, and curel lotion right after I dry off from a shower. It all cleared up quickly and these tips will work for anyone! I forgot never shave dry and never use scented lotions/bodywash (it irritates the hair follicles).And if none of these things work go to the dermo and ask for prescription cleansing pads they work magic when things get really bad.

by mkmnj on 2/17/2012 9:24:21 AM