Bridget M.

is modding

9 MINUTES AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

12 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

15 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

COMMENTS

Killer case of razor burn

Whenever I shave my legs after I get out of the shower my legs burn—even if I moisturize!

MOD MOD MOD!!
Wow... I have the SAME THING exept on my under arms!! It's a bit ddifferent, I have little Pimples that form. A have like ten at a time, both pits. Help? It hurts! I can't just not shave, that would get ugly... I think my deoderent may be irratating it to, but I can't stop THAT either, because I'd stink terribley. Help!!

Hey girlie,

Have you ever asked your doctor about this? Razor burn usually does pop up some red bumps that hurt/burn, but these could be pimples or even ingrown hairs. Talk about ouch! These could be a reaction to your deodorant, a change in laundry detergent, or from shaving. Whatever it is, try talking to your doctor so they can give you tips! <3
Lauren C.

by Ktbug120 on 2/16/2012 9:35:40 PM

I have the same razor as the one in the picture, LOL.

by voucher on 2/16/2012 9:02:23 PM

Oh so I get razor burn!
I don't know why, but it always feels better to shave with a dull blade...weird...I cant stand fresh sharp blades that's when I get razor burn!!

by hockeygirl1999 on 2/16/2012 9:01:05 PM

I was just going to ask someone what to do when you get razor bumps because my legs were hurting so much

by jazziesgirl on 2/16/2012 8:04:42 PM

for a couple weeks now my skin had gotten dry(sometimes when i put lotion on its burns) and my hair is super staticky and its really annoying,how can i stop this.i know its winter but i dont like it!thnx

Hey girlie,

Check out these articles! I think they'll have the perfect solutions for your probs Smile

Lauren C.

by natbe99 on 2/16/2012 7:58:00 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!! A guy who used to live on my street came up to me and this guy wants to go out with me, call him J. I stare at him for a second and see J and one of his friends STARING at me and my bffs. J is a total jerk! He sits nxt to me in class, and is the last person who i would think to like me. He has his perks but is immature. The rest of the day he acted like normal. I didn't even answer what should I do? If another guy asks me to go out with J, how could i maybelet him down gently? Thx!

Hey girlie,

If you don't want to go out with him, just be honest. Tell J (or another guy, if a friend asks for him) that you appreciate being asked, but you would rather just be friends right now. Apologize and move on. As long as you say it in a friendly way while also being strong/staying true to your feelings, it'll be ok <3
Lauren C.

by amileofroses on 2/16/2012 7:03:36 PM

I get that too! i found out the easiest way to help it is to put deodorant right after you finish shaving, on where you get razor burn! it works great!

by purplegirll on 2/16/2012 4:39:48 PM

Come join my new club BGLF (best girlslife friends!) It's going to be SO much fun and I would love any of you to join! Come to my profile and click on the club icon..it explains everything about what the club is about even though it's pretty self explanatory (in my opinion lol).
Thanks so much girls!