1 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

2 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

3 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

60 sec secret to a flat belly

3 steps to a toned tummy from GirlsGoneSporty guru Laura Williams…

this dosnt give us a rule Frown

by yummyhair99 on 3/23/2013 8:17:57 PM

Please show us the 60 sec rule..

by Nash on 7/6/2012 8:06:46 AM

MOD.
I go to the fitness center behind my house to work out, and i can do t for free because my dad works for the company that owns it. The prob is, my mom only lets me go there if my dad is with me-and he doesn't go that much. It's annoying, 'cause I'm nearly fourteen and I go when no one else is there except for maybe someone I know. She thinks I'm going to get kidnapped-no joke-even though an old lady janitor is there all the time, there are cameras, less than 800 people live in this town, hardly anyone goes there, and I'm a LOT stronger than I look-ask my friends.
Why does she always treat me like a baby and not give me any freedom?!

Hey girlie,

She treats you that way because you ARE her baby. Even though you're not a little kid anymore, she's worried about you and wants to make sure you stay safe. Who could blame her? But that doesn't change the fact that you ARE growing up, so try talking to her and seeing if you can compromise. Admit that you know you're only 13 now, but ask her - is there an age when she would feel comfy letting you go alone? Is there a way you could make a schedule with mom/dad so they can come with you more times each week? In a calm and mature way, express how much you want to use the gym and get healthy - I'm sure mom will appreciate your passion for it and will try to help Smile
Lauren C.

by Danerka on 6/14/2012 8:44:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
what are some good indoor workouts where i live its always either really hot or rainy also something simple that can be done to music that doesnt need any special equipment (like weights or a treadmill) i know its a lot to ask because i have no equipment and no outdoor oppurtunities and i live in a small one floor house so yeah and i dont have access to a gym either please help i really want to lose like 20 pounds to up my self confidence and wear a bikini this year youve helped me with other things b4
thanks

Hey Girly!

Why not try a workout video? Head to a local book or video store and ask if they have any workout videos, like cardio or yoga. They both require little equipment (only a mat for yoga, which you could substitute with a towel) and give you great results. Losing twenty pounds is a LOT. Don't go into your workout only wanting to lose weight-it won't keep you motivated for long enough. You have to have fun and enjoy what you're doing. Don't forget a healthy diet, too.

Marisa D.

by madisonave on 6/5/2012 4:32:12 PM

MODMODMOD
First, I ask a lot of questions, I'm really sorry!
Second, I always want to work out, but I'm never motivated to do that! I'll promise myself I'll do about 5-10mins everyday before school, but I never have time! (before or after school) I want to get a nice bod for bikini season, but I just can't.
Third, I walk to and from school everyday. It's about 15-20mins one way, so is that enough excersise?

Hey girl! Walking to school is great but it's definitely not enough exercise for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. If you really want to motivate yourself to get moving, promise yourself a reward for every week that you workout for 5 days. Rewards systems are always a great way to motivate yourself.
Amanda P.

by Blushing-Beauty on 3/14/2012 11:54:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i am going to nc for spring break and a beach party in june and i want the perf beach bod want to you think i should do?!?

Hey babe,

Loooove these tips for a beach bod! Don't forget to combine all exercises with some cardio and a smart, well-balanced diet, cutting out most of the junk food/fast food/processed foods! Smile
Lauren C.

by jbforever13 on 3/8/2012 5:06:06 PM

This dose'nt even mention a 60 sec workout it just tells you to put sticky notes on ur walls

by princess07 on 3/5/2012 7:47:28 PM

MOD MOD!
I was wondering if DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) is a good workout routine. I dance the equivalent of 3 miles a day, and burn 90 kilocalories per day. Also, lately, I have not been wearing a bra for my workouts (cause I'm silly about wearing them) and I've been getting stretchmarks on my breasts. I have a small, b cup, so should I start wearing the bra, and is the dancing without one the cause if the stretchmarks? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

No worries - working out without a bra is not a cause of stretch marks. Those stretch marks are signs that your bod is growing (aka your boobs) and your skin is expanding to keep up with it. They'll fade with time and are totally normal Smile As for DDR, it can be a great way to get moving! It's not quite a "workout routine" because you're mostly moving your legs and each song isn't very long, but if you do it for 30-60 minutes each day, it's a great way to get a little cardio. Try to mix it up by doing that one day, then jogging/kickboxing/biking the next day, then doing strength training or pilates the next day...you get the idea. It can be a  great way to keep your workouts interesting, but I'd definitely try to make sure you're doing SOMETHING else besides that Smile
Lauren C.

by meowheartlolz on 3/3/2012 3:12:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi!Okay, so last year i was very active. I did three sports and was also in track and field. This year, i am not doing any sports but still manage to work out a few times a week. I would love to go jogging but i do not like running by myself... any suggestions? Also, i have been getting a lot of stretch marks around my thighs and upper legs and i have no idea ho to get rid of them! Please help!!

Hey girlie,

Get a "running buddy" to keep the workout feeling fresh! Ask a friend, a former track and field teammate, a family member, or even bring the fam dog along for the run. You could also run at your school's track, which is a little less awkward if you're running alone. As for stretch marks, read this article for details Smile
Lauren C.