23 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

AN HOUR AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

13 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

COMMENTS

Banish PMS forever! Say see-ya to mood swings

Do ya get majorly moody when Aunt Flo comes to call? We feel ya. Luckily, there’s a cure for what ails ya…

MODMODMOD
Hey! Okay, thanks for reading this comment. So I'm 12, haven't started, but I'm still moody? Is this PMS, or what?

Hey girlie, it could be. Or it could be stress or something else that has you in a bad mood. There are a lot of things that might cause you to be moody, so unless it's combined with other symptoms, it might not be PMS.

Lauren T.

by gamer_skater on 1/16/2013 6:42:22 PM

Mod mod mod
I cant decide if i have the flu or my period is making me feel like i have the flu. My head hurts, my nose is stopped up, I'm coughing, my neck/shoulders/lower back hurt...i feel like poop... Idk what to please tell me what you think i should do

Hey girl the only one of these signs that has to do with your period is your sore muscles but that can also be a sign of the flu. I'd talk to your mom and sched an appointment with the doc.

Jenn S.

by Girlzrock123 on 1/2/2013 11:28:20 AM

Mod mod mod
Hey...how are you?
Ok, so I was wondering if these symptoms are pms symptoms:
Moodiness, craving for weird foods( pickles, chocolate milk, Chick-fil-a), slight itchiness down near my vagina. Slight cramps( idk if I'm cramping or if I need to go #2...). My last period ended 19 days ago, but my cycle is super messed up. From July 2011- November 2012 I had 2 periods every month except in August when it was 5 weeks late.

Hey girl,

Those could be PMS symptoms, but it could also be normal cravings and symptoms just from growing up! It's normal to be irregular at first, but if you're worried about your cycle there's no harm in talking to your mom or a doc.

Meghan D.

by Girlzrock123 on 12/28/2012 11:39:41 PM

Pmsing on christmas eve period on christmas sux christmas cramps arent thanks aunt flo for getting me a present

by cookie318 on 12/25/2012 8:06:51 PM

mod mod mod.
sorry. my very first question i ment tss's. not std's.
so i will get tss's if i leave a pad on longer than 5 hours? i leave mine on for 6 hours. is that harmful? I don't smell or get a rash. thanks...
(toxic shock syndrome)

Hey girl,

That is probably fine but I would change every 4-5 hours to be safe!

Meghan D.

by LoveHappens on 12/21/2012 9:12:45 PM

Mod mod mod! Lynae P.
haha. sorry im asking yet another question. but you said to remove it between 1-2 hours or as soon as its soaked. I have a VERY light flow, so its never soaked. Should I still change even though its not soaked?!
Thanks!

Hey girl,

You should change your pad at least every 4 or 5 hours even if it is not soaked to avoid toxic shock syndrome. Try using a thinner pad if you have a light flow!

Meghan D.

by LoveHappens on 12/21/2012 8:27:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD.
Hi! I was just wondering if you can get STDs from wearing a pad on too long? Because I wear mine for 6 hours then when i get home i change to pantyliners and keep on changing them. So I'm just wondering is it bad to keep a pad on for longer than 6 hours, will I get STDs? Or is that only for tampons? Thanks. <3

Hey LoveHappens, you shouldn't have a pad on for that long. It won't cause an STD, but it could lead to a rash and odor. Remove it as soon as it is soaked, or between 1 to 2 hours. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by LoveHappens on 12/21/2012 8:16:47 PM

**MOD!MOD!MOD!*
1)OK...so I am 13 and I didnt get my period yet!All my friends have theres and when I say "All" I mean ALL!!!Is there any possible way I could speed up the process...I'll do anything!PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!!!
2)Is there any way I can make my boobs bigger... 3) LOL...this is a stupid one..but what does"MOD" stand for?

Hey girlie,  1) there's nothing you can do to get your period sooner. It'll come in its own time so be patient. 2) unfortunately nothing you can do about that either. But they will continue to grow into your late teens. 3) not a stupid question! Mod is short for moderator.

Lauren T.

by caiteoehl on 12/9/2012 8:13:18 PM

So I got my period for the fist time about 4 months ago and I haven't gotten it sense! It's freaking me out! Please answer!

Hey Kitcat0012, calm down lol. Periods tend to be irregular, especially the first year you get them. No worries it happens to everyone. You're completely normal chica. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Kitcat0012 on 11/18/2012 10:49:46 PM

Mod!Mod!Mod!
Im 12 and I am going to georgia in few days what should i bring?????
help
thanks

Hey girl-

Whenever I'm going somewhere I always make a list of things I absolutely cannot forget...things like toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, undies, and my phone charger. Making a list helps me to visually check things off to make sure I don't forget anything.

Alexis G.