12 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

15 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

16 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Banish PMS forever! Say see-ya to mood swings

Do ya get majorly moody when Aunt Flo comes to call? We feel ya. Luckily, there’s a cure for what ails ya…

I'm almost to my period and I feel really hot all o a sudden what is this am I sick?

by codyluver143 on 3/3/2012 1:40:26 PM

MOD MOD
I've been (what my mom thinks has been PMSing for about a month now) And I didn't get my period last month and I should be getting it soon this month but I'm not sure if I will. I usually get it every month though...
Anyways I don't think it's PMS I think I might have depression what should I do? I'm always sad and just feel like laying down and doing nothing all day. It's so confusing :S
I also have no one I feel like I can talk to about this so could you help me?

Hey girl,

I can only imagine how tough things must be for you -- because we wish only the best for you, it's important you talk to a trusted adult such as a family member, guidance counselor or doctor as soon as possible. Check out this post for some free resources and hotlines with professionals who would be happy to speak with you! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by 11soccergirl11 on 3/2/2012 10:12:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have had my period for about 1 year and a half or 2 years and before i get my period i get some white/clear stuff in my underwear what is that? I've never known. (i dont want this question to be awkward but i really want to know)

Hey girlie,

Not awkward at all. We've heard this question sooo many times before - you're not alone! That clear/white stuff is called discharge, which is a totally normal and super common thing to find "down there." In fact, basically every girl has it! Check out this article for ALL the deets on discharge you could possibly wanna know! Smile
Lauren C.

by dancer0014 on 3/2/2012 12:12:01 AM

MOD MOD!!! so I really want to use tampons, because pads are messy and feel like a diaper. I have my period now and I want to ask my mom but I don't know what to say!!! THANKS THANKS SOMUCCH(:

Hey girlie,

Just go for it! There's no "trick" to make asking mom easier - it's gonna be kinda awkward at first, but so worth it! Go up to her when she has a quiet moment - when she's washing the dishes, when she's reading before bed, etc. Tell her you've had your period for a little while now and pads have become really gross-feeling, messy, and frustrating. Then tell her you think you're ready to try tampons, so you were wondering if you could both go to the drugstore tomorrow - tell her you know you can handle them and you'd love it if she could help you pick a brand to try. Asking her to be involved and help you will totally make her smile Smile
Lauren C.

by Tayincali on 3/1/2012 7:55:45 PM

Mod Mod Mod Both my mom and my sister got their periods at age 13. I turned 13 in January. Do you think I'll be getting mine soon?

Hey girlie,

Sometimes you can predict when you get your period based on your family history, but it's impossible to guarantee it! Just try to be patient and make sure you ask questions, get prepared by carrying a pad with you/having some in the house, and get comfy with the idea of "having a period." You can't hurry things along - and even your doctor can't know exactly when it's coming. It could be next week, next month, or in two years... I wish we could tell ya more! <3
Lauren C.

by MusicIsLove123 on 3/1/2012 6:47:10 PM

We all have those certain things that we wanna fix, but either try and can never get it, or are just too plain lazy. On my new club, BeTheBestYou!! we motivate each other, create, goals, have fun, and support each other so all of us can be the best we can!! Please join!! Thanks chicas!Smile

by laxchickie19 on 2/29/2012 11:13:56 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I cannot put in a tampon. I want to so bady, though! I have watched youtube videos, box directions, tried different positions, but I have almost gone through a whole box with none of them working! It won't go in all the way. What can I do now?

Hey Doodle600, you should try switching your size. Go for a much smaller one or try switching brands, and try propping one leg up on the toilet, so you have an angle to aim it at. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Doodle600 on 2/29/2012 8:07:44 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I got my period like about a month ago and I'm about a month late.... I know that periods are irregular the first year but a while ago I thought I was getting my period before swim practice so I tried to put a tampon in using the directions... Is there any way that when I tried to put it in i might have put it in wrong and it kind of messed "down there" up... Will I get my period again????

Hey girlie,

Don't even worry! It's pretty much impossible for a tampon to ruin anything.  Unless you leave one in for way too long, tampons are really relatively reliable and healthy.  It's likely that something else is just affecting your period.  It'll come back.
Jordan S.

by Danielle:)3 on 2/29/2012 3:12:46 PM

MOD MOD
Tampons or pads?

Tampons are my allll time favorite. Make eveything better. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Dolphinz on 2/28/2012 6:57:33 PM

MODMODMOD
My dad has been sick for a week. He has a TERRIBLE headache and a fever like 100.7ish. the doctor gave him a huge pill but he hasnt got much better. do you know whats wrong with him?
Thanks (:

I have no idea hon. Funny enough im not a doctor. However I would trust in your dads doctor and give it some time. I think your dad will pull through and things will be great. Good luck. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.