Bridget M.

is modding

22 MINUTES AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

3 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

4 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Banish PMS forever! Say see-ya to mood swings

Do ya get majorly moody when Aunt Flo comes to call? We feel ya. Luckily, there’s a cure for what ails ya…

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 2:46:28 AM

********Mod*********
3 time I have tryed posting this! Please answer!

Hey girl! You don't want it to become infected, so I wouldn't suggest popping it. You could try putting a band-aid on it to help it heal, but if it is really bothering you, you should go see your doctor.

Colleen K.

by Girlzrock123 on 2/27/2012 7:27:34 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD

I apologize for posting about that, but can I make a suggestion? You can have a section about boys puberty and stuff....because without the boy half of a baby, we wouldnt be here. I just think it isnt fair that we can talk about girl stuff on here, and sexual stuff sometimes, but not talk about boys stuff. They're just as important as us girls, and i think that to understnad girl puberty you need to underatnad boy puberty and vice versa.....just saying Smile

by futurewriter16 on 2/26/2012 10:31:12 PM

futurewriter16, You arent alone, we all wonder about what guys go through, especially if we have a bf. I have one so I have been wondering more and more. You can just google what you want to and find just about anything and everything. And they usually show more than in health class, so be ready for that, especially wikipedia searches. So even though our health teacher showed us everything when it came to a guys 'down there' just be ready.

by luckykel on 2/26/2012 7:03:24 PM

*****MODMODMOD***** I have a problem. I have had my period for about a year and a half now. Anyways my last period was on january 23 and i still havent gotton my period this month. Do you think something is wrong?? Do i need to tell my mom to take me to the doctor? Im sorta freaking out because it hasn't done this before.

Ok well its the 26th. Which is only a month and 3 days after your last period. You get your period every month. So there is no reason to be freaking out. Trust me - periods are THE most irregular things ever. You should get it soon. Give it time. If a lot of time passes tell your mom but it should come within the next few weeks. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by JohnDeereGirl11 on 2/26/2012 6:47:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Hey, I am 15 years old and I think I am getting close to the end of growing and puberty but I have a prob...Over the past year or two I have realized that my right boob is a lot bigger than my left, like they are different cup sizes and bras never fit me properly at all!Frown I thought they would even out by now but nothing is happening!? I am scared there is something wrong with me or that I will be like this forever?? What do I do?

Hey girlie,

There's no guarantee your boobs will be like that forever...or that they'll even out. Check out this article for a little "fact or fiction" about uneven boobs. As the article says, sometimes it can be affected by family history, but most of the time you just have to be patient and see where your body takes ya! And most important, ALWAYS love the bod you've got. To help you love it, we have this article with tips on finding the right bra even when your boobs are uneven. The truth is, every one of us has a boob that is bigger than the other one. No one is totally symmetrical, even if they've gotten surgery for fake boobs. Perfection isn't real - and no one notices the major diff except for you! <333
Lauren C.

by GLcutiee100 on 2/26/2012 3:00:37 AM

MODMODMODMOD
I dont see why you hid my comment. What I asked about is as natural as a period.....

Sorry girl, but we have to make those tough calls so that ALL our visitors see this is as a safe and comfortable place. Remember - girls of all ages visit GL.com so we need to make sure everything is appropriate for them, too. When things are of a more sexual nature, unfortunately sometimes that means we need to hide it. Thanks for understanding.
Lauren C.

by futurewriter16 on 2/25/2012 11:01:43 PM

MODMODMODMOD (comment hidden by moderator)

Hey girl,

Sorry to hide your comment - since your question could be seen as offensive by some girls, we wanna play it safe and keep it private. To answer your question, it's basically when a guy has a "suggestive" or "intimate" dream about a girl and gets a little carried away. Wish we could answer in more detail but you understand - gotta keep things on here clean and comfortable for all our GL babes <3
Lauren C.

by futurewriter16 on 2/25/2012 10:47:22 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Why do periods embarrass some guys and not others?

I think it's like anything else - some people would be embarrassed by public speaking while others are good at it, right? Well, some guys are creeped out by "girl stuff" (periods, pads, PMS) and others are cool about it. It has to do a lot with maturity levels. But even mature guys could prefer you to keep that stuff a secret - or at least not explain all the gory details to them. It's foreign for them since they don't go through it themselves...and I admit it, it's kind of gross to talk about sometimes haha Smile So we can understand why they wouldn't wanna know too much. But like I said, it depends! <3
Lauren C.

by futurewriter16 on 2/25/2012 10:40:27 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Lauren C, I sometimes talk about periods in general (not gory stuff) and philosophically and scientifically with my best guy friend whos my crush. hes very mature about it and it doesnt embarrass him.....so is that ok? or since hes my crush (he knows) am i pushing it? im not trying to be creepy with him. we have discussions about many different things often...is tht ok?

Hey girlie,

As long as you know it doesn't creep him out, that's totally fine! Smile It's just different for every guy so we can't say "Don't talk about periods with guys ever" or "Every guy will be ok with talking about periods." There's no rule, so you gotta feel out the situation. If part of your friendship with your crush is based on talking about ALL sorts of things, discussing topics that are sometimes controversial/philosophical, and you've chatted about periods before, that makes it ok! Smile
Lauren C.