AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 win @smsaudio's STREET by 50 on-ear wired sport headphones: http://t.co/ifcIPSGelE

2 HOURS AGO 3 fab ways to rock crochet back to school: http://t.co/OjkF5VUa6g

12 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

COMMENTS

Banish PMS forever! Say see-ya to mood swings

Do ya get majorly moody when Aunt Flo comes to call? We feel ya. Luckily, there’s a cure for what ails ya…

MODMODMODMOD
Is it ok if i talk to my guy friends about periods?

Hey girlie,

It's definitely ok to talk about it because it's a normal part of life, but beware - it could make your guy friends feel awkward or grossed out. Try to hint about your period or use code words ("that time of the month") to see how they react. If they seem cool with it, no biggie. But definitely don't go into detail about your period around them. When they're older, they might be able to handle it - but right now, they probably don't wanna hear about it Smile
Lauren C.

by futurewriter16 on 2/25/2012 9:46:17 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
Is it normal if i get a little wet down there when i think about the guy i like? Whats this caused by? HELP

Hey girl,

Totally normal! Smile Check out this article all about discharge - it can be caused by lots of things including hormones, diet, sexual arousal, and more.
Lauren C.

by futurewriter16 on 2/25/2012 8:55:32 PM

Hey Girlzrock123, you could be ovulating. Sometimes a girl can ovulate even before her period, or at different times during it. If you're really concerned about it I would talk to my doctor. Hope this helps! XOxo (I had responded to you earlier but for some reason none of my responses are showing, sorry about that)

by Lynae P. on 2/25/2012 8:55:16 PM

Mod
When the last
Mod posted my comment the answer didn't show up will you please re post it or answer my question thanks

I'm on my period again... I had it 10 days ago, and I had it 3 times during January. I know that it usually takes up to 2 years for your period to regulate. am I even ovulating? If so when?

by Girlzrock123 on 2/25/2012 8:49:02 PM

Mod mod mod
I'm on my period again... I had it 10 days ago, and I had it 3 times during January. I know that it usually takes up to 2 years for your period to regulate. Do am I even ovulating? If so when?

Lynae P.

by Girlzrock123 on 2/25/2012 6:48:04 PM

modmodmod
today i got a kidney stone (the doctors told me its very rare for my age, im 14) and it was horrible. ik im supposed to drink lots of fluids but i was wondering if u could give me some info on how harmful they can b, how to prevent them etc. this was probably the most painful thing i ever expierienced in my life so id realy appreaciate ur help Smile

Lynae P.

by iheartsmiles on 2/25/2012 6:28:30 PM

MODMODMOD
2 questions:
I just got my second period, and is it normal for the (fresh) blood to be brown?
Also, monday is the first time I have gym class with my period...what should i do about making sure it doesn't leak and stuff? (i wear pads)

Lynae P.

by Spacemadness on 2/25/2012 3:30:47 PM

i just i had my period on feb. 20th and it was 10 days late my first period ever was in january 2012 so ive been really panincing my mom says im fine and my period ended on the 24th is it normal for it to be late?! p.s. im 12

Hey girl,

Your mom's right -- as long as you're getting your period, you're fine! Your first few periods can be irregular, so there's nothing to worry about, especially if you're not sexually active.

Meghan D.

by pinklol56 on 2/25/2012 10:54:33 AM

MODMODMODMOD
Is it weird that I still can't use a tampon? I'm 15, but I got my period in grade 6. It's still not regular. Everytime I try to put a tampon in, it sorta hurts & feels uncomfortable. I just don't want to be the only girl who always wears pads...

Hey girl,

That's not weird at all -- people of all ages struggle with tampon use. Don't be afraid to ask your mom, sis or aunt for help, and check out these posts for more tips. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/04/19/Tampon-trouble-It-still-hurts.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/12/21/I-cant-get-the-hang-of-tampons.aspx

Meghan D.

by Blushing-Beauty on 2/25/2012 9:51:19 AM

MODMODMOD okay, first of all, what does mod mean? Second, what does PMS mean? Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie,

"Mod" means moderator - that's me! Me and a whole team of older girls approve your comments and clubs, give you advice, and basically keep GL clean of offensive language, personal info, vulgar stuff, spam, etc. Putting "MOD" at the beginning of your question lets us know that you want us to answer.

Lauren C.