7 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

11 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

12 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

Banish PMS forever! Say see-ya to mood swings

Do ya get majorly moody when Aunt Flo comes to call? We feel ya. Luckily, there’s a cure for what ails ya…

Aw...I love my coffee too much, but I will limit it and drink milk a lot.

by Aislinn120 on 2/21/2012 5:48:55 PM

This is a great tip!!! I'm so gonna try this!(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/20/2012 6:29:48 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
I tried my fist light tampon yesterday, got it in all the way, it was full when i took it out and it felt like i was ripping my guts out! like agonziing! I tried 4 other times and all the other times hurt, too. Should i try another brand? Like playtex sport? HELP? Why did it hurt?

It is normal for it to hurt, especially for younger girls. It hurts because you have to pull it out through all the inner shapings of your vagina which are not exactly made for foreign objects like tampons. Just keep at it and eventually your body will get used to it.
Amanda P.

by futurewriter16 on 2/20/2012 3:04:15 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/20/2012 12:15:01 PM

I aqm in charge of writing a play for drama club, but i have one littler problem...
WRITERS BLOCK!!!!
Do you have any tips to get my creativity flowing or any ideas on what would make a good play???? Please help!
Also I just want to say thanks for all the advice you've given me and all the other girls. You guys help SO MUCH!!!!

Hey girl! Even the best writers have trouble creating content at time. Sometimes, the best way to think of a storyline is to stop thinking about it so much. When I redirect my focus on something else, a great idea will come to me. You can also try writing in a different environment--try going to a local park or bookstore, if you normally write at home. Find a place that is inspiring for you...it might even be the mall! You can also use real-life instances to help spark an idea. Every good play needs some action, so try to include a twist at the end!

Colleen K.

by lemonade.mouth.luver on 2/20/2012 12:10:03 PM

MODMODMOD I was on swim team last summer and I liked it. But I don't think I want to do it this year. I could barely do anything fun last summer because of it: I had to wake up super early every day, I couldn't hang out with my friends or even stay up late, and I really don't want to do it this year. The only problem is my parents were really happy when I did it last year. Now I'm scared that they're gonna be really disappointed when I tell them. What should I do?

Hey girl! Swim team is a major commitment, so it's understandable that you missed having free time last summer. If you don't want to do it again this summer, I would suggest talking to your parents about it sooner than later. What's your plan for the summer instead? I would write them a letter with a thought-out plan for the months that you are off. Will you be doing any camps or volunteer work? Maybe make a basic outline for the months of June, July, and August so that your parents see that you won't waste the entire three months sleeping in and watching TV!

Colleen K.

by Sammy4457 on 2/20/2012 11:57:24 AM

Talk about Whatever you want. Just need to vent? Need advice? Just want to laugh? We're here. No one will judge you or what you say. Anybody who wants to give advice can. Just come and Talk girls!
Go to club "Whatever" on my profile!♥

by swimmerchic96 on 2/20/2012 11:47:53 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by Callie620 on 2/20/2012 10:47:03 AM

I do get in a grumpy mood, but that's the least of my concerns with aunt flo. I always feel HORIBBLE all around. Does anyone have any suggestions to help make it a little less painful?

by gkellio on 2/20/2012 10:40:56 AM

I don't drink ANY caffine EVER. I drink lots of milk, take tween vitamens and Ibuprophen but I stil get cramps and really bad mood swings. Thanks!

Hey girlie,

These are just some things that could factor into bad PMS - sometimes they don't apply to everybody! Make sure you're getting plenty of rest, drinking lots of water, and venting about your emotions in a journal before you let them blow up and hurt a friend/family member. And try talking to your doctor since your cramps and mood swings are really severe. He/She could have some great other tips to calm down your bod and mind during that time of the month Smile
Lauren C.