AN HOUR AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

2 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

2 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

Banish PMS forever! Say see-ya to mood swings

Do ya get majorly moody when Aunt Flo comes to call? We feel ya. Luckily, there’s a cure for what ails ya…

I had a dream last night and it was about my bF holing my hand, and kissing me on the sheek. How do I tell him that I want our relashonship to be more? He said he was going to hold my hand at the skating rink but he never did. HELP!!!

Hey Girl!

He's just taking his time! He wants to get super comfortable with you before you take your relationship further. Tell him you appreciate that he wants to get to know you better, and are okay with starting out small. Say you would love to hold his hand if he's comfortable with it. Respect his choices. If this were the other way, you would want him to be patient, too.

Marisa D.

by DreamSinger on 5/24/2012 1:01:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Please answer i have typed this question SO many times through out the day and im tierd of typeing it. Anyways, What are you suppose to do with the used part of your tampon when you get done with it? I know you throw the plastic tube away when you change it out but what about the used cotten ball thingy. I have always thrown mine in the toilet and flushed it but when i told my friends one of my friends said her mom did the same thing and one of them said her mom did somthing else with them. So can you just flush them down the toilet like i have been? If not what DO i do with them?
Thanks sooo much:

Hey babe,

I always have been told that it's best to just flush it.
Jordan S.

by kpriest on 5/21/2012 7:49:07 PM

***************MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!***************************
Is it normal to have an off odor coming from "down there". I wishicould get rid foot. What kind of soap should I use..also how do I tell my mom?????
ThanksSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Hey girlie,

Check out this article all about this stinky stuff Smile Don't worry - it's TOTALLY normal and it happens to all of us! As the article says, you probably don't need any special soaps or any extra washing "down there" - just wash with warm water and bar soap regularly to avoid the odor. And as always, cotton panties are the best for this because it lets your bod breathe!

Lauren C.

by Jojo1120 on 5/19/2012 10:40:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD.
ok 2 things:
1 i get magor pms but i dont drink caffiene is there any other way to at least get a little moody cause i get really mean and so negative about myself
2 i am thirteen and sometimes i will have my period every month for for days but then i will skip it for a month but i will have it twice the next month is this normal?

Hey girl,

It's normal to have irregular periods when you're young, but it never hurts to visit a doc to be sure. If you're having PMS, talk to your mom about taking an over-the-counter medication to ease your symptoms. And drinking extra water, exercising and eating healthy will do wonders to increase your mood, especially during your period!

Meghan D.

by bribri_xox on 5/11/2012 11:11:52 PM

what but lynae P. just replied to me earlier and said that you no longer have it?

Hm, not sure why! Maybe she wasn't clear about what you were asking... but it's still here Smile Just follow those directions I gave you and you'll find it <3
Lauren C.

by CottonCandyCutie on 5/5/2012 11:35:29 PM

how come you no longer have your period section?

Hey girlie,

Don't worry, we do! Our "YOUR BOD" section just moved over to the Health & Fitness part of GL.com. Hover over Health & Fitness, then hover over Your Bod, then click on Periods, Period for all our period advice, tips, and answers Smile
Lauren C.

by CottonCandyCutie on 5/5/2012 11:18:26 PM

I really like the section periods, period but every time I come here there is only two things to read. This and the 'can I speed up my period' one. Is that because you stopped making articles for this section or do you think there's something wrong with my computer. Please reply

Hey CottonCandyCutie, yeah we no longer have our period section. There may be more articles in the future. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by CottonCandyCutie on 5/5/2012 1:21:59 PM

mod mod mod
it wont let me go into the link to be a moderator its not blue and i cant click it thanks

Try copying the URL and pasting it into your address bar Smile
Lauren C.

by softballgal72 on 4/26/2012 8:36:17 PM

can i become a moderator and if i can how?
thanks

Hey girlie,

If you're 18 or over, you can apply to become a mod! Click the link below and scroll down to the "WHERE" section for more info Smile

Lauren C.

by softballgal72 on 4/26/2012 8:30:14 PM

livibear,
I wouldnt use vaseline, GL has always recommended that using a personal lubricant like KY or Astroglide is acceptable. That is what I use, but I wouldnt use vaseline. drugstore.com and amazon.com has that and more and you can also get it easily at the store.

by luckykel on 4/25/2012 10:30:27 PM