6 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

9 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

10 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Banish PMS forever! Say see-ya to mood swings

Do ya get majorly moody when Aunt Flo comes to call? We feel ya. Luckily, there’s a cure for what ails ya…

MODMODMOD..
Could you give me some tips on tampons. I am very scared of them but I know I need them for swimming and they'll be useful for sports.
Thanks in advance!

Hey babe, take a look at these

Jordan S.

by kammiemay on 4/7/2012 6:08:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD.
I got my period about 1 1/2 years ago now. It hasn't been regular up until recently; where the past two months it came 25 days apart. Is that normal? Also, for my softball games, I was wondering if using super plus tampons would be okay for me. I normally use regular and super, but I sometimes even leak through the super at some practices, and I can't risk that in my games! thank you so much. <3
xoxoxo, tutuloverrrrr

Hey girl!

Period cycles usually fluctuate, so getting one 25 days apart is perfectly normal. Increasing absorbency of tampons increases risk of getting Toxic Shock Syndrome along with not changing it every four to six hours, so I would say stick to the low absorbency ones and just change them frequently when you take bathroom breaks.

Krupali D.

by tutuloverrrrr on 4/6/2012 8:45:32 AM

JOIN MY CLUB!
Want to get that bikini bod by the summer, but it seems impossible? Or do you just want to look good in neon skinny jeans that are SO in this season? Maybe you just need to eat healthier. Either way, you should join my club, Get Fit Fast! If you want more details about the club, go to my profile! And right now, we are looking for a Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Eat healthy motivator, and a Exercise motivator! If you want one of those jobs, you can ask for the job on my profile in the COMMENTS. Please do not apply for any of the jobs in the club on a post. JUST on the COMMENTS.

by New_York_City on 3/29/2012 11:27:52 AM

mod mod mod
hi! i was just wondering... what is the HPV vaccine?

Hey girl!  The HPV vaccine is called Gardasil. Ask your doctor for more info. about it, and if it's right for you.

xo,

Channa R.

by guitargirl7321 on 3/29/2012 11:15:23 AM

MOD MOD!! Is there anyway that I can not have a heavy period??

Hey girl, check out this page and see if it helps:

We have everything you need to know about all things period! ♥, Your Blog Patrol Babes

erin m.

by cwoodlee on 3/28/2012 2:35:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I get my period every 14 days instead of 28
Is this normal

Hey girl,

Your flow will be very irregular for the first few years of your period.

Jordan S.

by kenzielynn on 3/24/2012 6:10:31 PM

Hey cwoodlee, I know talking about your period can be awkward, but remember your mom is there to help you. She has already been through everything your bod is going through now, so she'll know exactly what to tell you. If you're afraid of bringing it up face to face leave her a note or send her a text. No worries girl, it will be fine. Xoxo

MOD MOD please help!! I am scared to ask my mom about using tampons. I don't know what to say! Me and my mom are close put I don't really like to talk about my period with her. I don't really like talking about it with anyone! PLEASE HELP! Lynae P.

by cwoodlee on 3/24/2012 1:02:39 PM

MOD MOD! PLEASE HELP! I hate my period! I usually have it every month at the same time that I am supposed to have it. Lately I have been having really bad cramps and I have been bleeding really heavy. I don't know what to do! Please tell me if there are any medicines that I can take or anything that I can do! PLEASE HELP!

Hey girl,

You can take ibuprofen for cramps, and if your flow is heavy, try changing your pad / tampon more often. If your cramps are still buggin' ya, talk to your doc to see if there are any other meds you can take to relieve your pain.

Meghan D.

by cwoodlee on 3/24/2012 12:49:42 PM

I have some mood swings when I'm on my period. This time my cousin might die and I am really upset so my mood keeps changing from depressed to mean to not caring. Now my friends(who are very mean) are saying I am really mean! I can't help it and only my mom and very best friend know about me having my period so I don't want to tell them. Please help!

Hey girl,

It's normal to be irritable during your period, so if you think you might say something unkind, take some time to yourself and avoid conversations where you might be tempted to be unkind until you're able to calm down and stay positive.

Meghan D.

by Catty13 on 3/24/2012 10:33:49 AM

MOD! Ok so i like HATE my period. Im 12 yrs old. Is there any birth control or something that wouldnt harm me any that i could take to not make me have my period ANY more, like maybe 4 times a year? I still want to be able to have kids when i get older i just want to stop my period for now, you know cause im young and i cant STAND it. Im a tom boy so i really dont like it. So is there any kind of medicine, birth control, exc. that i could take to make it stop or maybe even lighten it a lot? That would hurt me because im young?

Hey girl,

There are birth control pills that will give you a lighter period, but you'll probably still have a slight period, and it would likely be a daily pill, not 4 times a year. There may be an option for you, but you'll have to discuss that with your parents and doctor to get a professional opinion before you start any medication.

Meghan D.