5 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

5 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

8 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Banish PMS forever! Say see-ya to mood swings

Do ya get majorly moody when Aunt Flo comes to call? We feel ya. Luckily, there’s a cure for what ails ya…

ok so im getting this like stomach ache in my lower stomach... not exactly on down there, but right above, and i was like about to cry, and now its just achy but it feels like its gonna come back.... and for a second i had a little spasm of cramps down there... and i have diarrea... is this period nausea and cramps? or do i just have a stomach ache?

Hey girlie,

It's tough to tell - since you do have diarrhea, it could be that your stomach is disagreeing with something you ate, you're fighting off a stomach bug, etc. But sometimes I get diarrhea/nausea due to period cramps, too! Usually my gas pains/stomach troubles happen a little bit higher up than my cramps and feel like "rolling" pains. Cramps, on the other hand, feel like dull, hollow aches and kind of feel deeper/more sturdy. It's really hard to describe obviously so this probably sounds crazy haha, but the point is that they DO feel different... it just takes a while of feeling both for you to be able to tell the difference <3 It could definitely be your period cramps though, so make sure you're prepared just in case!
Lauren C.

by rosemaryluver on 3/8/2012 7:07:51 PM

this is stupid, but what's with all the "MOD MOD MOD"?!?!

Hey girl,

A "MOD" is...well, me! Me and a whole team of older girls approve all your comments, answer your advice questions, and keep GL.com clean of all offensive topics, vulgar language, etc. If you want to get our attention and have us answer your advice question, you can put MOD MOD at the beginning so it catches our attention <3
Lauren C.

by nosillagirl on 3/8/2012 6:58:33 PM

is that kind of sugar craving normal? (i just asked a question) and, does alot of discharge mean your periods coming? or just alot of discharge? thanks Smile

hey girl, yes its definitely normal. Your body is changing and it doesn't really know how to handle that so sometimes you might get a lot, or non at all. Don't worry, you're fine! =]

lauren r.

by rosemaryluver on 3/7/2012 7:28:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so im 12 i have 32 A boobs i have hair down there, kinda thick ish i dont have armpit hair ive been getting discharge for like a year and a half, and ive gotten this light brown stuff in my underwear but my friend said she got that before her period but it wasnt it
but anyways so i have been getting discharge more and more frequently and it used to be like 3 days out of a month but now its like 3 days out of a month that i dont get discharge, and today i had like A HUGE amount... and i also had a huge sugar craving and i got a chocolate chip energy bar and i dipped it into canned vanilla frosting (don't worry im usually really healthy) and i get a little bit of mood swings and ive been getting cramps for over a year.. is my period coming soon?
THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE
rosemaryluver

Hey girl, it definitely sounds like it could be soon!

lauren r.

by rosemaryluver on 3/7/2012 6:44:59 PM

Ok iv had my aunt flo vistit for the third time and im still kinda learining about it but why do i dread going number 2 its like a hate wiping now it feels gross and like weird (i know its kinda personal and gross but i wanna know) i know i sound stupid but ots odd honestly it feels like my down there "hair" is all stuck together and when i wipe it burns kinda

by Gypsygirl555 on 3/6/2012 6:25:30 AM

MOD MOD MOD another question... there's this stuff in my undies its like clear I don't know what the heck it is

That's known as discharge, chica.  It's your body's natural way of cleaning up, down there. Jordan S.

by nikstar123 on 3/5/2012 8:45:02 PM

Mod mod mod I'm only ten and ive gotten my period. Why did I get it so early? Am I even normal?

Hey babe,

there is no real normal when it comes to a girl getting her period.  It happens when it happens, each body is different.
Jordan S.

by nikstar123 on 3/5/2012 8:14:44 PM

Mod mod mod I got my period and I'm ten I am so scared. I feel so left out. I cry and cry I feel miserable. Can you tell me something to make me feel better?

Why would you feel left out, babe?  There's nothing wrong with you at all because of this.  Your body simply developed more quickly than other girls'.  Just remind yourself of that.  You're no different simply because you have your period.  Cheer yourself up by watching some of your favorite movies or reading to distract yourself. Jordan S.

by nikstar123 on 3/5/2012 7:02:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! i really want a bikini bod b4 summer, and i'll work out for about a week, but...then blah. i'll just stop. do you have any suggestions on how to stay on track?

Hey girlie,

Try setting goals for yourself - and rewards if you complete them. It totally helped me stay on track for my beach-bod workouts last year! Try saying to yourself - if I stay on schedule and work out for two weeks, I'll get to buy a new bikini top. If I stay on schedule and work out for two more weeks, I'll get to buy a new bikini bottom. Two more weeks gets me a new pair of sunglasses. Two more weeks gets a new pair of sandals. (Obviously this requires a bit of saving/budgeting money and allowance, but you can do it!) It helps ya motivate yourself by keeping things exciting. You could also use a planner to map out each day, then schedule serious workout-time in there. If you schedule it, it's harder to skip!
Lauren C.

by soccergirlok on 3/3/2012 9:49:35 PM

MODMODMOD
This is a lil gross but the other week i went to number 2 and when I wiped here was blood on the toilet paper. Then yesterday it happened again. It never happened before these times though. Im scared. Whats going on?

Hey girlie,

Are you sure it isn't your period? It's only when you go #2? If so, you should probably mention it to your parents so you can chat with a doc. Usually this isn't anything to worry about and could be caused by something as simple as dry skin or a cut "down there" you didn't know you had. But it could be an inflamed bowel (gross I know) or any number of other things too. That's why it's best to see your doctor, just to play safe Smile
Lauren C.