7 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U πŸ’†πŸΎπŸ’πŸΎπŸ’– http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

8 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy πŸ‘‰οΏ½@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

9 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

Books-turned-Oscar-nominated movies we heart

The page-turners that inspired silver screen faves.

What about The Help? That book was really good!

by theatreluver26 on 2/23/2012 2:05:42 PM

I read the series of the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. The trilogy is a definite must read. TEAM PEETA!!!

by glitterstars456 on 2/22/2012 6:36:33 PM

"Hunger Games" anyone? Smile

by karenbug88 on 2/20/2012 9:10:24 PM

i wanted to watch moneyball and i almost watched war horse with my BGF Zach!

by coldplay12 on 2/20/2012 6:54:04 PM

I have heard of these but I haven't read or seen them.

by Princess Keziyah on 2/20/2012 12:12:37 PM

I've seen war horse and moneyball, and I've read the inventions of Hugo Cabret. I am also surprised that the Help is not on the list, idk if it was a Oscar nominated movie.

by kjm109 on 2/20/2012 11:12:00 AM

Hmmm... I don't know if I've seen any of these but I have read Hugo.

by jmtkwalshgirl on 2/20/2012 10:55:55 AM

I saw moneyball with my dad. Smile It was really good!

by jackieluvz on 2/20/2012 10:21:30 AM

I saw War Horse and i thought i wouldn't like it, but I LOVED it. <3

by biffo on 2/19/2012 5:49:15 PM

I haven't seen any of these movies or read any of the books. My favorite book-turned-movie is Twilight.

by supersingershannon on 2/19/2012 5:47:46 PM