2 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

3 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

4 HOURS AGO What your food cravings realllllly mean: http://t.co/8hturIgN1O

COMMENTS

Books-turned-Oscar-nominated movies we heart

The page-turners that inspired silver screen faves.

I have not read any of these books, but I have seen Warhorse. My favorite book turned movie is probably harry potter.

by otter77 on 2/19/2012 5:01:48 PM

I saw Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close(: It was really good. It was very sad though and what happened to that little boy was tragic , but there were some very funny parts, too

by SuperNova on 2/19/2012 1:35:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so my friend and I are having a sleepover over tonight and we need some funny movies to watch! Like REALLY funny!!! Thanks!!!

Hey girlie,

Here's a list of my faves to watch at sleepovers. Enjoy and have fun!!

Freaky Friday

Mean Girls

Dude Where's My Car

She's the Man

Enchanted

Elf (even though it's February, it's so funny)

Clueless

The Devil Wears Prada

Step Brothers

Dodgeball

Meet the Parents
Lauren C.

by zeus11 on 2/19/2012 12:49:25 PM

I love The Invention og Hugo Cabret but I haven't seen the movie yet.

by ColleenMonster on 2/19/2012 12:32:08 PM

I want to read "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" soooo bad!!! It's always checked out at the library!! Frown

by fallsb-ball on 2/19/2012 12:16:47 PM

War Horse (the movie) was so good! And Albert (played by Jeremy Irvine <3 ) was adorable! I loved it

by miaboo123 on 2/19/2012 9:39:53 AM

what about the twilight saga?! breaking dawn pt. 1 is my all time favorite movie (with soul surfer)

by esk8 on 2/19/2012 8:51:59 AM

OMG!!! i love war horse!!!

by Corduroy1999 on 2/19/2012 8:04:34 AM

i love the moneyball movie sooooooooo much its my fav

by millia7 on 2/19/2012 12:18:54 AM