Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO How should you show your Christmas spirit?! Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/OK7oR7U3tz

1 HOURS AGO DC/MD/VA girls: Join celeb stylists + the @Redskins for a fun, fashionable @NFLFanStyle night this Fri! http://t.co/vMQWbZv7MK #NFLfanstyle

1 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future with this week's #horoscopes: http://t.co/DHCMN8Z1h8

COMMENTS

Have a (snow) ball!

Can’t wait ‘til spring frees you from the frost? Make the most of winter—right now!

These are great ideas!(: I wish we had snow where I liveTong

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/20/2012 6:29:01 PM

Those are great ideas. I wish my friends and I would try a few of them before spring. I like the idea of raising the temps and watching Blue Crush!

by luckykel on 2/20/2012 2:36:41 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/20/2012 12:09:56 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by jessann on 2/20/2012 10:36:14 AM

It never snows where I live. It did snow once like 7 years ago but it was only like half an inch Frown.

by frenchblondie on 2/20/2012 1:57:51 AM

I'd build a snowman... but we have no snow. We had one week with maybe a foot, and then it rained and the snow went... And we won't be having more, I'm pretty sure... Frown

by irishdancerzrule on 2/18/2012 11:59:38 PM

Join my advice queen page or my Keep your head up and smile club!!!!

by amileofroses on 2/18/2012 5:10:53 PM

My school had a beach-themed winter dance,, it was great! It gave everyone a chance to show off their short shorts, tank tops, and sunglasses without looking trashy, haha.

by Colierox on 2/18/2012 3:22:22 PM

This winter has been soo weird, I live in Wisconsin and the snow is all gone!! In February!!

by fallsb-ball on 2/18/2012 3:20:55 PM

That seems cool but I don't have any friends that live near me to do that Frown and it doesn't snow out here.

by Princess Keziyah on 2/18/2012 12:21:01 PM