3 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

7 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

8 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Have a (snow) ball!

Can’t wait ‘til spring frees you from the frost? Make the most of winter—right now!

These are great ideas!(: I wish we had snow where I liveTong

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/20/2012 6:29:01 PM

Those are great ideas. I wish my friends and I would try a few of them before spring. I like the idea of raising the temps and watching Blue Crush!

by luckykel on 2/20/2012 2:36:41 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/20/2012 12:09:56 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by jessann on 2/20/2012 10:36:14 AM

It never snows where I live. It did snow once like 7 years ago but it was only like half an inch Frown.

by frenchblondie on 2/20/2012 1:57:51 AM

I'd build a snowman... but we have no snow. We had one week with maybe a foot, and then it rained and the snow went... And we won't be having more, I'm pretty sure... Frown

by irishdancerzrule on 2/18/2012 11:59:38 PM

Join my advice queen page or my Keep your head up and smile club!!!!

by amileofroses on 2/18/2012 5:10:53 PM

My school had a beach-themed winter dance,, it was great! It gave everyone a chance to show off their short shorts, tank tops, and sunglasses without looking trashy, haha.

by Colierox on 2/18/2012 3:22:22 PM

This winter has been soo weird, I live in Wisconsin and the snow is all gone!! In February!!

by fallsb-ball on 2/18/2012 3:20:55 PM

That seems cool but I don't have any friends that live near me to do that Frown and it doesn't snow out here.

by Princess Keziyah on 2/18/2012 12:21:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Ok so I'm intrested in pitching a feature article for the mag, but I'm confused. Do I write a draft of what the feature would be? If not, what do I do??? Thanks!

Hey girl,

Here's all the info on how to pitch an article to GL! http://www.girlslife.com/page/Writers-Guidelines.aspx

Meghan D.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 2/18/2012 11:26:20 AM

Wanna slip into a bikini this summer or have healthy tips how to? Well join this club! You could become an officer or just participate. Even meal plans! Join this club today!
- Rachel (President)

by *GingerForev* on 2/18/2012 8:40:40 AM

it has not even snowed much where i live... and i live in the midwest! haha crazy! but these are some great ideas!

by j4zm09 on 2/18/2012 12:17:46 AM