6 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

9 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

10 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

My friend's getting C's. How can I help?

I know I can help her do better, but...

*MOD MOD MOD*
okay well im going into 8th grade and my mom is making me take a different school bus since we moved and it would be easy for her and her work hours, i am nerves about changing school buses because i dont know whos on that school bus or where i have to go after school to find where it will be parked (we have about 50 buses that go to our school!)how should i stop being so nerves and deal with the fact i have to take a different school bus???? im freaking out!! ): - i also think *MAYBE* before school starts they send us a paper with where the buses are.

Hey girly!  Take a deep breath and relax- any change is a little scary, but in the grand scheme of things, your bus is only a short piece of your 8th grade year!  The first day of school, find a friendly looking face on your bus and ask them if you can sit next to them.  You might even see a familiar face! When you're about to get off, ask the bus driver where the bus will be parked at the end of the day.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by MyLifexx14 on 7/18/2012 12:53:56 PM

im having some really frustrating issues l8ly. last hour we have computer apps. right after p.e. so im totally tired or out of it. but weve been back in class for this semester for 2 weeks and ive only managed to finish 2 assignments let alone get them turned in. im a wiz kid in every other class. even in advanced algebra and was on high honors till i got back into this class but i have trouble with everything about it. any advice to speeding up assignments or understanding things better. ig i just dont comprehend anymore. ugg

by ravenessekka on 4/5/2012 8:51:51 PM

i like this

by felisha2 on 3/25/2012 4:24:44 PM

Anyone need advice

by 1999821 on 2/27/2012 8:46:16 PM

Need advice?

by 1999821 on 2/27/2012 8:45:21 PM

Hey dancequeen47, this is a toughie. I would say something to my friend, just so she doesn't end up getting hurt. I would just break things off with him and not give him any explanantion. He's defintely a player. Glad you found out early. Hope this helps! Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 2/25/2012 8:34:30 PM

Hey chicgothlolita, you should start saving up your own money so you can purchase the clothes you want. See if you can do chores for an allowance from your parents. If not you can always try babysitting and walking neighbor's pets. Hope this helps! Xoxo (P.S. I responded to you much earlier, but none of my answers have been showing, sorry about that)

by Lynae P. on 2/25/2012 8:32:11 PM

MOD,MOD,MOD!!. So there's this boy and we have a history. We dated two summers ago and we've shared a couple of kisses in the church basement over the past few months.(including a quick peck today.) He's kind of a player and I know he talks to more than one girl at a time usually. He even tried it on me a few weeks ago. But anyways today he told me he loved me I just put my hand in his face and smiled. I told him I couldn't trust him and he knew it. He told me to think about me and him. We kissed a little later. I was thinking about giving him a chance then I ran into my friend at the mall a little while ago. I found out that they had just started dating YESTERDAY. She doesn't know about my past with him or about our kiss. Should I tell her or just confront him and tell him I know about them and give him a warning? (Sorry I know this is a long one) thnx

by dancequeen47 on 2/25/2012 8:07:27 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I am over 120 pounds, but all my clothes are tight-ish fitting, and my parents wont by me new stuff. Whenever we shop, the say tight fitting stuff looks good on me even though they know its ugly. Then I choose something the know looks good and they wont buy it. They by the ugly one, even if it is more expensive.

Lynae P.

by chicgothlolita on 2/25/2012 5:24:19 PM

Hey koolkatam, we love that you want to post on GL but please refrain from sending in chain letters. Thanx a bunch for understanding! Xoxo

Lynae P.