7 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

10 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

12 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Rebel against the radio with this Disney rewind playlist

The throwback tunes to get you pumped for Debby Ryan's new jam-tastic movie!

Does anyone else remember 'The Amanda Show??' where did good children's television go??

by svds on 2/17/2012 4:50:17 PM

I am convinced that the blithe ignorance of the irony in the title is itself it's own form of self-conscious irony.

by peaches and raspberries on 2/17/2012 4:02:08 PM

Hey girls, join my club Duck Tape Divas!!!! under hobbies

by Payton K on 2/17/2012 1:09:47 PM

I'm sooo tired of Disney stuff!

by cutiecayley333 on 2/17/2012 12:47:37 PM

I always <3 La La Land by Demi Lovato!

by Princess Keziyah on 2/17/2012 12:37:26 PM

Wow! It's like you guys took us all the way back to the distant past of 2009!

by LissieLou on 2/17/2012 10:52:17 AM

tara totally describes me

by PolkaDots1999 on 2/17/2012 10:40:49 AM

I hope she isn't singing in it :/

by softballgirl11 on 2/17/2012 10:33:44 AM