AN HOUR AGO Is your friend wayyyyy too invested in your love life?: http://t.co/Iut00kWaiz pic.twitter.com/ZgmxbzApI2

1 HOURS AGO Happy #FriendshipDay! RT to show your besties where to find cute back-to-school clothes (under $20): @GraysonOnline! pic.twitter.com/HGxXcIWTxx

3 HOURS AGO Got the hots for someone special? Peep our ways to get him to ask you out: http://t.co/sijurWgJni pic.twitter.com/bgD4guvYiA

COMMENTS

Rebel against the radio with this Disney rewind playlist

The throwback tunes to get you pumped for Debby Ryan's new jam-tastic movie!

Does anyone else remember 'The Amanda Show??' where did good children's television go??

by svds on 2/17/2012 4:50:17 PM

I am convinced that the blithe ignorance of the irony in the title is itself it's own form of self-conscious irony.

by peaches and raspberries on 2/17/2012 4:02:08 PM

Hey girls, join my club Duck Tape Divas!!!! under hobbies

by Payton K on 2/17/2012 1:09:47 PM

I'm sooo tired of Disney stuff!

by cutiecayley333 on 2/17/2012 12:47:37 PM

I always <3 La La Land by Demi Lovato!

by Princess Keziyah on 2/17/2012 12:37:26 PM

Wow! It's like you guys took us all the way back to the distant past of 2009!

by LissieLou on 2/17/2012 10:52:17 AM

tara totally describes me

by PolkaDots1999 on 2/17/2012 10:40:49 AM

I hope she isn't singing in it :/

by softballgirl11 on 2/17/2012 10:33:44 AM

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.