AN HOUR AGO QUIZ! Are you a total gossip queen?: http://t.co/MKLOaEeVD2 pic.twitter.com/fHIEai2rDS

2 HOURS AGO Crop tops can totally be school appropriate! Here's how: http://t.co/w0hGFUAq5e pic.twitter.com/Eno2nwFOx2

3 HOURS AGO 5 totally cute ways to DIY your iPhone case: http://t.co/WNfLtVWNQn pic.twitter.com/EBWN9g1pjY

COMMENTS

Rebel against the radio with this Disney rewind playlist

The throwback tunes to get you pumped for Debby Ryan's new jam-tastic movie!

Does anyone else remember 'The Amanda Show??' where did good children's television go??

by svds on 2/17/2012 4:50:17 PM

I am convinced that the blithe ignorance of the irony in the title is itself it's own form of self-conscious irony.

by peaches and raspberries on 2/17/2012 4:02:08 PM

Hey girls, join my club Duck Tape Divas!!!! under hobbies

by Payton K on 2/17/2012 1:09:47 PM

I'm sooo tired of Disney stuff!

by cutiecayley333 on 2/17/2012 12:47:37 PM

I always <3 La La Land by Demi Lovato!

by Princess Keziyah on 2/17/2012 12:37:26 PM

Wow! It's like you guys took us all the way back to the distant past of 2009!

by LissieLou on 2/17/2012 10:52:17 AM

tara totally describes me

by PolkaDots1999 on 2/17/2012 10:40:49 AM

I hope she isn't singing in it :/

by softballgirl11 on 2/17/2012 10:33:44 AM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.