1 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

2 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

3 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

COMMENTS

Should you fib for your friend? The 411

Telling a fib to help your bud wiggle out of a sticky sitch is totally a no-brainer, right? Wrong!

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay, so i have some things to ask:
1) my best friend since second grade always goes off with this girl that i don't like. she stole my bff from me three times but my bff always seems to come back to me what do i do?
2) I have a lot of friends that are guys there's Tyler, Noah, Ben, Connor, Niels, Matthew... But, i don't know how to like hang out with them during lunch. I always seems like unpopular. but, then i don't want to be popular but my guys friends hang out with some of my friends that are girls. how could i hang out with them?
3) i think my neighbor is dating a bad girl. she's two faced, as my mom would say. she wears nice clothes and make-up and short-shorts and spaghetti strap and has dated a lot of boys. what do i do?
thanks so much,
katie Tong

Hey Katie,

1. Remember, your BFF is allowed to have other friends besides you! It actually keeps your friendship healthier, if she has other interests, other friends, and other ways to spend her time. It's great to be attached at the hip, but sometimes you need a break Smile Try to remind yourself of this - and remember YOU can hang out with other people, too! As long as she isn't treating you badly, all is ok <3

2. Try stopping by their table to hang out for a few minutes. You don't have to hang with them for the whole time, but it would be fun to enjoy a post-lunch snack with them to catch up, or even just chill at their table for the last 5 minutes before your next class. Smile It's a good idea - it'll keep your friendships strong!

3. It's nice you're looking out for your neighbor, but sometimes people have to make their own choices...and their own mistakes. Plus, you only know her reputation/appearance - but you don't know how she actually is one-on-one. Just as you wouldn't want anyone assuming things about you, she probably wouldn't want someone assuming things about her either. I mean, you might be right - she might be "bad." But if it's two-faced bad and not dangerous behavior bad, it's best to let your neighbor decide this and choose to break up with her, not for you to get involved <3
Lauren C.

by coldplay12 on 5/24/2012 9:28:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i singed up for the penpal thing it has been seven weeks and i still have not gotten your email!!! my mom paid for it and does not want to have to pay $20 again. is there any way they could resend the penpal info to my email?
thanks

I unfortunately don't have anyway of dealing with the penpal stuff. This is a matter you will probably need to call in and ask about.

Amanda P.

by wishing13 on 3/28/2012 11:43:42 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so iv like been really insecure about myself lately and the other day i was reading that when you feel that way its a good idea to write down a list of 10 good things about youself and then look at it whenever you feel down. I sat down to try to do that and couldn't even come up with one thing! That was like two weeks ago and i keep trying to come up with something posotive and I can't. What should i do?

Hey girl,

You gotta think about every aspect of your life. Even something like, "I have one true friend and I can tell her anything" or "I love Taylor Swift and know the lyrics to all her songs" counts!!!! Instead of making a list of your fave qualities/strengths, try writing a list of things you're grateful for. Your parents (even though they can be dramatic sometimes), your friends, decent grades, the freedom to go to school, having a cozy bedroom to sleep in, a special vacation you went on, the fact that you have a computer to write this question to us... you get the idea. You live a blessed life, even if you sometimes forget that. We all do sometimes! But it doesn't hurt to remind yourself about it. Another thing that could help motivate you is to write a list of stuff you've always WANTED to do, like a list of goals. Write things you want to learn, things you want to achieve, places you want to go, things you want to see, etc. Plus, check out the following articles for some more ideas <3 Lots of love, babe. You are AWESOME!!

Lauren C.

by loveurself19 on 2/24/2012 10:24:31 PM

Hey chicas! Need some imediate advice? Come to my club, Dear KD! It's an advice club where you can get advice from several people to get different prespectives! I am giving out positions to anyone who is wanting them! Hope to see you there! <3

by smiles48 on 2/22/2012 7:06:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I know this is off topic but please help right now i'm in a really sticky situation.So my best friend's step dad is divorcing her mom and they have to move out of their house now because he's makeing them sell it. Also she just brokeup with her bf and now her friend is dating this guy she really likes. I knew she was really depressed about the whole thing but this morning my friend told me she started cutting herself and she showed me the cuts on her arm.I'm really worried about her. So I suggested that she talk to her mom or a counsilor about this but she said she couldn't and made me promise not to tell anyone. Now I have no idea what to do and I really don't want her to hurt herself so i could really use some advise on how to help her as soon as possible.
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for the advice and sorry this was so long<3<3<3<3

Talk to her. Sit her down and listen to what shes going through. Let her know youre there to help her - to listen and hold her hand - and that cutting herself isnt going to make anything better. If she keeps being stubborn - you need to take a stance. Let her know that if she doesnt stop you will get her help. You will tell an adult to help her stop because you cant stand to see her hurt herself. Be there to listen at first, but if she doesnt stop you have to use tough love to help her. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by meganapril6 on 2/21/2012 5:32:17 PM

Is anyone up for giving me advice on how to deal with depression?
My profile isn't visible yet because I'm brand new, but maybe you could write on my page in a few days? Thanks <3

by OnaPetrova on 2/21/2012 4:45:09 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/20/2012 12:11:28 PM

MOD MOD. MOD
There is this guy and he has a crush on me. And he always tells his friends. He's in the 6th grade and im in the 7th. I think he's really cute but I don't know what t say around him. When he's around me he gets really nervous and can only say like hi and tell me I'm a good singer. He laughs at everything I say. I like him to but I can't date. So do you the we should hang outside of school? If so where? And my BGF hates it when I talk bout other guys but should I tell him thins. Cause this is a really big thing for me. And I need his support

He girl, it sounds like the two of you might be better off as good friends if you can't date. Hang out with him outside of school in a group setting--go see a movie or do something active with some other girls and guys. Only tell him things that you're comfortable telling him, but don't leave your BGF out. Make sure you include her and make time to hang with her, too.

Colleen K.

by Stormynow on 2/20/2012 12:03:53 PM

Talk about Whatever you want. Just need to vent? Need advice? Just want to laugh? We're here. No one will judge you or what you say. Anybody who wants to give advice can. Just come and Talk girls!
Go to my profile and look at Club "Whatever"

by swimmerchic96 on 2/20/2012 11:44:58 AM

Mod mod mod
Ok so im trying out for cheer at stellar allstar cheer academy and I've seen them cheer on YouTube and they re REALLY good but i cant do those flips cuz im scrared so what should i do on my first practice???

Hey girl! If you still have time before try-outs, I would suggest getting in touch with one of the coaches and asking for some advice. You might not need to know how to do the flips just yet, but if you do, I'm sure one of the coaches would be willing to help you. Doing flips takes practice--they won't expect you to know how to do them without any guidance!

Colleen K.