AN HOUR AGO The best ways to wear your beanie: http://t.co/yWZ9BxGmLW

3 HOURS AGO Rockin' workout clothes you can sport outside of the gym: http://t.co/sDhSkbCVCU

14 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

COMMENTS

5 spring break accessories we're obsessing over

Heading to the beach? Don't forget to pack these presh pieces!

mod mod mod
can u put an article out ( or already have one ) about summer dresses that work for everything? im reallly hopful

by the cupcake queen:) on 5/14/2012 2:39:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I reallyyy need a new straightener, I was wondering if you know of any good ones. I've heard chi's are good, but there pretty expensive and I don't wanna spend the money if it's not worth it..
Thanks!

Hey girl,

CHI is a great brand -- with straighteners as with most things, you're going to get what you pay for, so if you want something that will last, a more expensive one is a good choice! You can ask the pros at Sephora or Ulta for their recommendations within your price range since they know the products best!

Meghan D.

by dancingirly on 4/13/2012 8:55:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have n\NO idea what kind of flats to get...me and my mom are going to got shopping during Spring Break.Any good store or shoe ideas???

Hey girl! Remember that even though flats don't have a heel, not all of them are super comfy! Pick out some cute pairs, then try them all on and see what pairs feel the most comfortable. Try DSW, they have a huge selection of shoes with many different styles. If you want a more casual pair, TOMS are super comfy. American Eagle also has some cute and affordable flats, but if you want a trendier pair, check out Forever21. Have fun shopping!

Colleen K.

by portiabh1 on 3/19/2012 2:54:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
At my school we aren't allowed to wear sandals (or any open toes shoes). I have one pair of flats and I usually wear converse, but are there any other spring/summer type shoes that I can get? Right now I wear uggs constantly because they're the most comfortable shoes I have besides flip flops, but I really want some other shoe ideas. Thanks! Smile

Hey girl,

Flats and Converse are great, but if you want to switch it up, why not try a different pair of sneakers? They'll be cute and comfortable! There are also a lot of different flats, so check out your local department stores or discount store like Rack Room for some cute, affordable options!

Meghan D.

by Bmhartney on 3/16/2012 9:19:12 PM

OMG!!! I want all the shoes!!!

by FrenchRose on 3/15/2012 11:06:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD!! I have a striped blazer and I can't figure out what to wear with it. The blazer is Grey and white striped. Please help ;)

Hey Girl,

I'm obsessed with striped blazers! Gray and white - even better! You can stay casual chic and just wear it with a simple white/gray/black/blue shirt, or you can try and be a little more risky and wear it with a horizontal striped shirt (in case your blazer is striped vertically...) or a patterned Tee. Just add a pair of cropped jeans or a cute jeans skirt and flats. I love it Smile
alicia m.

by SorbetSmiles on 3/13/2012 5:20:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
HELP!!!! My wardrobe is going down the drain. I love bright, fun, and comfy clothes. But I have less than $100 and only really know 2 stores... areopostale and target. And I really, very much dislike Areo. Please help. I have fair skin, curly blonde hair, hazel eyes, and I'm 5 foot 6 inches and in 6th grade. I also need make-up help.

Hey! You should check out H&M, urban outfitters, and delias Smile a little makeup goes a long way. For a day look I would just lightly apply a pink blush and maybe dust your lids with a grey eyeshadow instead of using liner. add a clear lipgloss and you're good to go Smile

Helen S.

by Kaykay88 on 3/9/2012 7:22:36 PM

MOD MODMMODMMODM
Ok so I'm visiting Honduras this summer, and I want a pair of cute, little wedges, to wear for fancy stuff. This summer will be the summer before 8th grade for me. Is that to early to wear heels?

Hey girl,

Not at all! Especially if they're little wedges - wedges are the perfect way to ease into wearing high heels Smile And they're adorable for summertime. Go for it!
Lauren C.

by tigerlily12 on 3/9/2012 12:26:26 AM

hi! i love my nike free runs that i have, but i want vans. how do i ask my mom for them?

Hey girl! I would suggest talking to your mom when she's free at night or on the weekend (and not when she's busy cooking dinner, doing laundry, etc). Do you wear your Nike Frees when you exercise, or just on a day-to-day basis? Since Vans aren't intended to be worn during exercise, maybe your mom will be more inclined to get them for you. Do you get a weekly allowance? Do a little research on the Vans and find the exact pair that you want so you know exactly how much they cost. Maybe you could offer to pay for half of them or help your mom with some chores around the house to "earn" them. If she says no at first, don't beg her, just wait a few weeks before asking again.

Colleen K.

by coldplay12 on 3/7/2012 1:01:35 AM

What does Mod Mod Mod!!! mean?

by tumbler457 on 2/26/2012 5:47:56 PM