10 HOURS AGO Get the scoop on braces: http://t.co/ImZA1x2LpQ

13 HOURS AGO The best eyeshadow for your skin tone: http://t.co/OCA5fYGw39

13 HOURS AGO Happy #bookbirthday to @Scholastic's #SISTERS x @goraina! To celebrate, take our "What kind of sister are you?" quiz: http://t.co/CScBixOtx6

COMMENTS

Fave comfort food: Fondue!

Creamy and delicious and eternally dip-able—what more could you ask of a comfort food dish?

I love fondue! But not cheese... chocolate!!!

by LittleRockstar on 2/23/2012 9:28:34 PM

Dude- Yin and Yang fondue. It should be on everyone's bucket lists!! It's white chocolate and milk chocolate in the shape of a yin and yang symbol. I always wondered how they did it!!

by svds on 2/22/2012 9:32:28 PM

Hey chicas! Need some imediate advice? Come to my club, Dear KD! It's an advice club where you can get advice from several people to get different prespectives! I am giving out positions to anyone who is wanting them! Hope to see you there! <3

by smiles48 on 2/22/2012 7:01:25 PM

I don't like cheese fondue but i love chocolate fondue

by coldplay12 on 2/22/2012 1:50:54 PM

I love fondue espically chocolate fondue! Smile

by jackim1615 on 2/22/2012 10:43:16 AM

I love fondu... It is one of my favorite meals.

by amileofroses on 2/21/2012 8:27:33 PM

This looks sooo yummy!(:

Hey Ladies(: Plz Join my Club Girls Rule! We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope to see U there!<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/21/2012 7:18:54 PM

yummers! i with ya ladies, i love fondue! i am SO making this tonight! = P

by gymcat on 2/21/2012 5:19:10 PM

Mmmmmmm yummy! Me and my friends were just talking about fondue today!!!

by dance/musicluver316 on 2/21/2012 4:57:14 PM