7 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U 💆🏾💁🏾💖 http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

8 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

9 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

Fave comfort food: Fondue!

Creamy and delicious and eternally dip-able—what more could you ask of a comfort food dish?

I love fondue! But not cheese... chocolate!!!

by LittleRockstar on 2/23/2012 9:28:34 PM

Dude- Yin and Yang fondue. It should be on everyone's bucket lists!! It's white chocolate and milk chocolate in the shape of a yin and yang symbol. I always wondered how they did it!!

by svds on 2/22/2012 9:32:28 PM

Hey chicas! Need some imediate advice? Come to my club, Dear KD! It's an advice club where you can get advice from several people to get different prespectives! I am giving out positions to anyone who is wanting them! Hope to see you there! <3

by smiles48 on 2/22/2012 7:01:25 PM

I don't like cheese fondue but i love chocolate fondue

by coldplay12 on 2/22/2012 1:50:54 PM

I love fondue espically chocolate fondue! Smile

by jackim1615 on 2/22/2012 10:43:16 AM

I love fondu... It is one of my favorite meals.

by amileofroses on 2/21/2012 8:27:33 PM

This looks sooo yummy!(:

Hey Ladies(: Plz Join my Club Girls Rule! We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope to see U there!<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/21/2012 7:18:54 PM

yummers! i with ya ladies, i love fondue! i am SO making this tonight! = P

by gymcat on 2/21/2012 5:19:10 PM

Mmmmmmm yummy! Me and my friends were just talking about fondue today!!!

by dance/musicluver316 on 2/21/2012 4:57:14 PM

omg i LOVE fondue!!

by tswiftluver13 on 2/21/2012 4:24:13 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.