1 HOURS AGO *SO* impressed! RT @riekerr5: @girlslifemag I DREW @rydelR5 pic.twitter.com/cSecbfvORu

2 HOURS AGO The ten worst things a dude can say to a girl: http://t.co/psObMxqh0e #rude #noiamnotonmyperiod #thankyouverymuch

4 HOURS AGO YAY! :) RT @ssydneytaylor: Had a blast seeing and meeting so many empowering and go-getting young girls at the #GLRockYourLife event today!

COMMENTS

Nick Jonas is single once again!

Why did he and Aussie singler Delta Goodrem split? Read on to get the deets...

Didnt know he had a girlfriend

by ladyinlike on 2/22/2012 12:45:26 PM

It's amazing being single!! You can flirt with anyone you want!! But he looks better when he's in a relationship soo maybe Ariana. Lol i don't know anyone else!!

by chick987 on 2/22/2012 9:43:28 AM

he should date me...

by twiggyskittles on 2/22/2012 8:37:08 AM

well she was a little bit older lol. he should go out with Ariana Grande!

by j4zm09 on 2/21/2012 11:14:58 PM

@Payton K: I totally agree! I saw Daniel Radcliffe on Broadway, and it was literally the most wonderful thing I have ever seen. Nick Jonas can NEVER live up to that!!

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 2/21/2012 8:00:04 PM

Nothing wrong with being single...

by Rgirl12 on 2/21/2012 7:28:18 PM

They were eight years apart? I didn't know that!

Hey Ladies(: Plz Join my Club Girls Rule! We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope to see U there!<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/21/2012 7:26:12 PM

i will not be seeing him on Broadway Daniel Radcliff just got off that show and nick is just being a copycat in my opinion

by Payton K on 2/21/2012 6:20:00 PM

I wanna see that musical!!!!!!! And I think him and Victoria Justice would be cute. Even though
I don't like either of them.

by angelicjade on 2/21/2012 6:08:22 PM

i had no idea he was daing anyone, let alone a girl who is 8 years older than him!

by k8luvscake on 2/21/2012 5:27:01 PM

What subject do you know you're gonna ace this year?

CLICK HERE to find out what your dreams really mean with our Dream a Little Dream-inspired dream decoder!

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.