AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 chatty chicks tote their cells in a @JilleDesigns smartphone clutch. http://t.co/g4lLlKoA5g

13 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx

14 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw

COMMENTS

Nick Jonas is single once again!

Why did he and Aussie singler Delta Goodrem split? Read on to get the deets...

Didnt know he had a girlfriend

by ladyinlike on 2/22/2012 12:45:26 PM

It's amazing being single!! You can flirt with anyone you want!! But he looks better when he's in a relationship soo maybe Ariana. Lol i don't know anyone else!!

by chick987 on 2/22/2012 9:43:28 AM

he should date me...

by twiggyskittles on 2/22/2012 8:37:08 AM

well she was a little bit older lol. he should go out with Ariana Grande!

by j4zm09 on 2/21/2012 11:14:58 PM

@Payton K: I totally agree! I saw Daniel Radcliffe on Broadway, and it was literally the most wonderful thing I have ever seen. Nick Jonas can NEVER live up to that!!

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 2/21/2012 8:00:04 PM

Nothing wrong with being single...

by Rgirl12 on 2/21/2012 7:28:18 PM

They were eight years apart? I didn't know that!

Hey Ladies(: Plz Join my Club Girls Rule! We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope to see U there!<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/21/2012 7:26:12 PM

i will not be seeing him on Broadway Daniel Radcliff just got off that show and nick is just being a copycat in my opinion

by Payton K on 2/21/2012 6:20:00 PM

I wanna see that musical!!!!!!! And I think him and Victoria Justice would be cute. Even though
I don't like either of them.

by angelicjade on 2/21/2012 6:08:22 PM

i had no idea he was daing anyone, let alone a girl who is 8 years older than him!

by k8luvscake on 2/21/2012 5:27:01 PM

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!