1 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

2 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

5 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Nick Jonas is single once again!

Why did he and Aussie singler Delta Goodrem split? Read on to get the deets...

Didnt know he had a girlfriend

by ladyinlike on 2/22/2012 12:45:26 PM

It's amazing being single!! You can flirt with anyone you want!! But he looks better when he's in a relationship soo maybe Ariana. Lol i don't know anyone else!!

by chick987 on 2/22/2012 9:43:28 AM

he should date me...

by twiggyskittles on 2/22/2012 8:37:08 AM

well she was a little bit older lol. he should go out with Ariana Grande!

by j4zm09 on 2/21/2012 11:14:58 PM

@Payton K: I totally agree! I saw Daniel Radcliffe on Broadway, and it was literally the most wonderful thing I have ever seen. Nick Jonas can NEVER live up to that!!

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 2/21/2012 8:00:04 PM

Nothing wrong with being single...

by Rgirl12 on 2/21/2012 7:28:18 PM

They were eight years apart? I didn't know that!

Hey Ladies(: Plz Join my Club Girls Rule! We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope to see U there!<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/21/2012 7:26:12 PM

i will not be seeing him on Broadway Daniel Radcliff just got off that show and nick is just being a copycat in my opinion

by Payton K on 2/21/2012 6:20:00 PM

I wanna see that musical!!!!!!! And I think him and Victoria Justice would be cute. Even though
I don't like either of them.

by angelicjade on 2/21/2012 6:08:22 PM

i had no idea he was daing anyone, let alone a girl who is 8 years older than him!

by k8luvscake on 2/21/2012 5:27:01 PM

they can date who they want r opinion doesnt matter gosh

by fearless;) on 2/21/2012 5:12:07 PM

Nick should date Demi Lovato. They would make a cute couple. I'm not going to see his Broadway play, but I really want to!

by supersingershannon on 2/21/2012 4:57:40 PM

OMG!!!! he's 19??? Really? i thought he was like 24 or something by now.... oh, sorry... lol anyways! i didn't even know he was dating anyone!!!! after him and Miley stopped dating... and miley didn't have the show anymore, and you don't really hear about either one of them that much. I never hear any songs from Nick or Miley anymore.... oh well, i hope nick puts out some good music soon. He was and is and will always be my fav. Jonas Brother!/ Joe Bro! Laughing

by vampire17 on 2/21/2012 4:42:16 PM

A lot of people are saying that my crush is going to ask me out tomorrow. He's being all flirty around me, and even his ex-gf (Shes a good friend of mine, and is OK with it) said that he so likes me. And I totally like him. If he asks me out (Which is supposed to happen tomorrow) How do I reply? I mean, I'd obviously say yes, But how?
Thanx
XOXO
Ava

Hey babe!

Really, to him, nothing else other than the word "yes" will even register.  He just wants to hear that  and you'll make his day.  I'd stick with a simple smile and a, "Yes, I'd love to."
Jordan S.

by hermione&ron on 2/21/2012 4:05:32 PM

Can't anyone in Hollywood stay single for more than a month...

by fungirl123 on 2/21/2012 3:23:55 PM

he is soooo much cuter than joe....Tong

by dramaqueen122 on 2/21/2012 1:46:05 PM

Nick should date Taylor Swift!!! She's awesome!!! Smile

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

What are ways to make your hair grow faster? I have shoulder length hair that grows pretty fast. I've massaged my scalp, and I heard laying upside down for about 5 mins will help it grow faster!

Thanks so much Xoxo