12 HOURS AGO It's time for #GLBeautySchool! Check out makeup brushes 101:

13 HOURS AGO Don't miss @rahart_adams (our October/November issue's "Boyfriend Material") + @Brecbassinger tonight! YASSSS.

14 HOURS AGO #Mmmonday: These spooky snacks are almost too cute to eat:

Toughen up your look like Vampire Diaries' Elena Gilbert

The edgy look a tough chica's gotta rock in Mystic Falls.

I keep trying on skinny jeans at tons of places. I'm looking for low prices and something that won't cut my blood supply

by abcrazykat on 3/31/2012 8:22:36 PM

Say your name 10 times.
1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by LaCroix on 3/6/2012 11:10:00 AM

I really like the style of tough & sweet. However right now I'm more of a cute & casual person. Actually I've been trying out a new style lately so this post helps!!

by svds on 2/22/2012 9:22:34 PM

Hey chicas! Need some imediate advice? Come to my club, Dear KD! It's an advice club where you can get advice from several people to get different prespectives! I am giving out positions to anyone who is wanting them! Hope to see you there! <3

by smiles48 on 2/22/2012 7:03:50 PM

I actually have boots like that. All I need is the jacket and I'm good to go. Maybe a new tank top too. Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 2/22/2012 4:33:24 PM

Thanks Alicia M!
@Susmita24 Thanks!

by ChicGeek on 2/22/2012 4:18:33 PM

I love Elena Gilbert! Laughing Vampire diaries is the best!

by kayla9 on 2/22/2012 3:19:46 PM

@ChicGeek, Target has awesome hats there n colorful scarfs n such. I bought this ring thts a snake with a rhimestone on its head!
So edgy n kool! Laughing :O

by Susmita24 on 2/22/2012 2:11:29 PM

My favorite Vampire Diaries character is Bonnie.

by supersingershannon on 2/21/2012 5:11:24 PM

What's another place to get a top and jacket similar that is not at Forever 21?
And how can you create a edgy yet girly look like more? Also where would you get the clothes for this look(other than Forever 21)
1 more question, How can create a look that is like the on the wordpress site(blog) geekly chic 4 eva on the post called Cute Outfits(on the second and last outfit)
Thanks! Smile

Well im not entirely sure what outfits youre talking about etc. But why dont you like forever 21? If you dont wanna look there maybe try wet seal - even target - to find similar clothing. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by ChicGeek on 2/21/2012 3:52:16 PM

Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

How do *you* make wishes come true? CLICK HERE to find out—and check out a star-studded new series!

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).