10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

12 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

13 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

The only move you need for flat abs

Getting ready to rock a swimsuit over spring break? Score your best body ever with our total toning workout series.

how often should i do planks and for how long to get flat abs asap yes i know its going to take time and detication

by mayamassacre1119 on 6/17/2012 7:08:30 PM

The best way to get healthy is by going vegetarian. It may sound crazy but it's true! Some people have lost over 150 pounds from a vegetarian diet, but I doubt you need to lose that many! I sure you look great! But if you want to get those abs we all want I would say go veggie and maybe run for 15 minutes a day. Also check out some other workouts on girlslife! they are really helpful! is my favorite! Hope this helps!

by Isy on 4/14/2012 10:12:37 AM

Hey i'm trying to get a flat stomach by june.what workouts should i try

by VNJ99 on 4/12/2012 6:09:07 PM

Hey mod. Will this workout help with just loosing fat on my tummy?

It sure should! Jordan S.

by Sunny4132 on 3/31/2012 8:04:15 PM

Hey Sunny4132, yep yea. Those are great for snacking! Xoxo

Do u know if special k chicolate granola bars are good for me If i want to loose weight? Plzz help me! Xoxo thanx. Lynae P.

by Sunny4132 on 3/31/2012 1:45:05 PM

does doing crunches help you get flat abs? if so, how many shud i do a day 2 get flat abs asap?? (i no its gonna take some time tho)

Take a look here, babe!

Jordan S.

by WhoAmI? on 3/26/2012 5:49:22 PM

Hey clarksonfan111, click the links below for articles on workout tips. Hope they help! Xoxo

I need to get in healthy shape by April 23!! wat do i do to slim me down? I planning to wear a nice bathing suit, so i dont want to be disappointed!!! Lynae P.

by clarksonfan111 on 3/24/2012 2:02:38 PM

How long do you have to do this to get flat abs? are there any excersizes to get flat abs in a few weeks, or a month or two?? help!

Hey girl,

For abs (as with most exercises), you'll have to stay with it for a while to get results, though if you do more reps you may see results faster. Just stay healthy and keep exercising and eating right -- it's more important to live a healthy lifestyle than to worry about how you look!

Meghan D.

by WhoAmI? on 3/24/2012 12:05:13 PM

Do you know of any ab workouts to get flat abs in a few weeks, or even a month or two?

by WhoAmI? on 3/23/2012 7:09:38 PM

How long do you have to do this before you get flat abs?

by WhoAmI? on 3/23/2012 6:49:25 PM

Don’t avoid that sweet craving today. If you restrict yourself now, you might end up eating way too much at your next meal.
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

A dog’s mouth is cleaner than a human’s.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!